White Mk7 GTI Performance Pack

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
View attachment 144958

I got the dead flies cleaned off it for Loughgall today since the weather forecast was good.
No updates other than that I am eyeing up a set of Clubsport S brake discs as I believe they are a direct fit.
They are indeed a straight fit.

We put revo onto one of these recently and it was shockingly fast afterwards, a proper sleeper, I was surprised myself

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
They are indeed a straight fit.

We put revo onto one of these recently and it was shockingly fast afterwards, a proper sleeper, I was surprised myself

Thanks! Dont be putting ideas into my head about revo on it just yet!

Lovely car, seen it on Saturday and really admired it. (y)

Thanks! You should have spoke over if I was about (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Thanks! Dont be putting ideas into my head about revo on it just yet!

Thanks! You should have spoke over if I was about (y)
Wait till you are bored of it, this particular chap was about to buy a new car as he was bored, the software changed his mind fully and we have a milltek cat-back sitting waiting to go on too :grinning:

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
I had nothing much on yesterday so took a run down to Castlewellan to see what was about. Reached 41mpg on the journey back home too, which was pretty impressive :eek:

mk7gti-castlewellan.jpg

Photo by @warren

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Small update.
Coded in the alternating pace car indicators to my mk7 tonight. Looks quite a bit better, and stands out a lot more than standard. Plus it does the cool alternating flash when the car is locked/unlocked too.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Small update.
Coded in the alternating pace car indicators to my mk7 tonight. Looks quite a bit better, and stands out a lot more than standard. Plus it does the cool alternating flash when the car is locked/unlocked too.

Class. Could this be done to a mk3 leon?

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Thoughts ?? Im pretty clueless when it comes to wheels but Ive been eyeing up a set of these..

OZ Leggera HLT -
attachment.php

attachment.php

Pics taken from sandman on golfmk7 forum

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Nice job with the indicators there. Looks great with current wheels, but sometimes a change doesn’t do any harm

MarkM

RMS Regular
Thoughts ?? Im pretty clueless when it comes to wheels but Ive been eyeing up a set of these..

OZ Leggera HLT -
attachment.php

attachment.php

Pics taken from sandman on golfmk7 forum

If you want to see them in the flesh......

The colour is odd, sometimes they look silver, sometimes grey, I’m still not 100% sold tbh, although I love the wheels and the finish is superb

Last edited:

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
All set for winter now and this is as clean as it will be until after Christmas.

4 x new Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4s fitted, and a de-tarring, wash, polish and 2 coats of Fusso yesterday.

C6D9EDCF-2BE9-418F-A043-E240FFDBD7D4.jpeg

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Very impressed with the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4s. Living in an area where the roads don’t get gritted or anything, and you’re basically driving on a thick sheet of ice when conditions are like the way they are this morning.

The car felt secure and stable when driving. I had Nokian WR A3 winters on my old car, so it is a bit like comparing apples and oranges. But the Michelin’s do feel more secure, and and less squirmy on the road.

Definite thumbs up from me.

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
Good to hear about the Michelins. Tossing between a set of Michelins or Continentals for my Golf come spring.

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Small update - picked up a set of red GTI badges for grille and boot. Ill get these on the next time I decide to clean the car. They should look much better against the white paint than the ones which are currently on.

gti badges.jpg