BMW F80 M3 Competition Pack

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Good man Jonny, stunning car and very well spec’d by you in a fantastic combination. As I said the other day every time I see it I love it more and more, looks so good with the dark wheels.
Pretty sure your little chum likes it too :laughing:

Cheers Chris was good craic on Saturday. :cool:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
That is beautiful!!

It’s hard to appreciate just how awesome the M3 is until standing beside those massive rear arches!!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Beautiful car Jonny, loving these at the minute!
Was talking to yourself and your other half at cars and coffee and you were on about a run up the coast at some point. Give me a shout if you do, would love to follow this up (y)

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Beautiful car Jonny, loving these at the minute!
Was talking to yourself and your other half at cars and coffee and you were on about a run up the coast at some point. Give me a shout if you do, would love to follow this up (y)
Thanks very much @gav525 Enjoyed having a good yarn with you that day. Definitely will have to get something sorted out!

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
Quick coat of Dodo juice Supernatural to tide me over before it goes to get detailed :grinning:

D9E8E477-A93A-4956-8AD7-46F4B7D85324.jpeg
64A9CB2C-62C6-4279-AA1E-77417D1F46C4.jpeg
564EF976-FF0C-4AF1-97B1-03E4365D1A84.jpeg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That colour shines up so well and I love the darker comp wheels on it. I think BMW have really nailed the styling on this model, far more exciting to look at than the equivalent Audi imo:monkey:.

loud n low

RMS Regular
That looks awesome but i can't believe you spent money spec'ing the LED headlights when a set of cibies off ebay would have set you back £80, more light than the sun off them.
Cibies have become very scarce due to all the ape driving twincam and MK2 redknecks preparing for Donegal in the next few weeks.You are probably sitting on a fortune baiiii.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Absoloutely stunning Jonny! Those seats are something else!

Health to enjoy!!

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Cibies have become very scarce due to all the ape driving twincam and MK2 redknecks preparing for Donegal in the next few weeks.You are probably sitting on a fortune baiiii.

I took the cities off mine and fired them in a skip, didn’t want to be associated with those redneck sister riding brown brogue check shirt mongoloids

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
This is just brilliant, one of my favourite cars being produced at the minute.

Enjoy.