V70 D5 estate

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Hi folks,

After selling the mighty S4 and the bike getting rid off... I decided to buy something a tad different to my usual fast motors.

Always wanted one since a kid due to the touring car racing etc

Ideal for summer trips with the family and baby os mountain of extras :laughing:

V70 2.4D
SE
Manual 5speed
163bhp
145k drives like it has 50k!

Spec:
-Heated cream leather
-Four-C active dampers
-6 disc multi changer
-dolby pro-logic sound system with factory sub-woofer above spare wheel (awesome)
-aftermarket Bluetooth connection
-cruise control
-memory seats
-factory tinted windows
-detactable towbar (considering buying a track car so this is handy)
Etc

Awesome spec car for the age and money!

Had my first proper drive in it yesterday and fell madly in love with it ha

Power is great for the size, comfort of seats is awesome, sound system is superb and the amount of boot space is incredible plus I get to drive past fuel stations a lot more now compare to the Audi S4!

Plans:
-OEM boot spoiler
-maybe paint the alloys a light/medium grey colour
-taylored interior rubber mats
-put my private Reg on it
-drive it!

Car bodywork is in great condition, interior is great too but leather has worn slightly on drivers seat and has some light cracks but have seen cars a lot worse with cars with 1/2 the miles.

I spend an hour or two cleaning the interior and treated the seats with leather care to help prevent more leather cracking etc

Currently has a few minor issues, needs clutch position sensor and maybe few suspension bushes which plan to get done asap and buff the other headlight as one has only been done so far but overall the car is a dream to drive and look forward to family trips down the coast and to donegal etc :grinning:

Joe
IMG_8515.JPG
IMG_8517.JPG
IMG_8518.JPG
IMG_8519.JPG
IMG_8521.JPG
IMG_8461.JPG
IMG_8459.JPG
IMG_8522.JPG
IMG_8524.JPG
IMG_8526.JPG

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
They are a great old motor. I’ve had mine 4 years it’s going soon. I’ve toured Europe and done some miles through England in it they have the comfiest seats I’ve ever set my ar53 in. Enjoy it. (y)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
They are a great old motor. I’ve had mine 4 years it’s going soon. I’ve toured Europe and done some miles through England in it they have the comfiest seats I’ve ever set my ar53 in. Enjoy it. (y)
Done around 150miles so far, most of that was yesterday and it was great, took the family up the coast and to the beach etc and took everything we needed plus more and took up about half the boot or less :laughing:

Roll on a lot more good family outings in it (y)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Looks like a decent barge. The D5 engine also sounds pretty nice for a diesel.

It actually really does sound well... for a diesel lol decent on fuel also, yet to put fuel in it and done 150miles.. result!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Lovely on the outside. Interior isn't my cup of tea though.

htd
Yea like the 535d interior I had also, cream leather isn't for everyone. Black is obviously nicer but Ive grown to like/accept cream leather over time due to the having it for a few years worth in total

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
This is basically the car I've been keeping my eye out for, gutted you've landed it before its been on my radar tbh! Was it from the trade or private sale?

Htd.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Private mate.

It's in really great condition, except a few small issues which all the parts are ordered for to fix.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
This is what the spoiler could potentially look like if i can work out how to go about fitting it... then will need taking off and sprayed and bonded on

I like it
IMG_8647.PNG