2017 Mineral White ///M4 ZCP

MarkM

RMS Regular
It’s done!!
Thanks again to everyone that helped me out in the M4 prices thread :cool:

Going back a couple of weekends, I parked on Boucher outside BMW, nothing unusual about that, we look at cars all the time with no intention of changing and walk up and down like muppets dreaming. Making a bee line for a white M4 competition pack car, the price quickly slapped me in the face, but there was a cheaper M4 a couple of cars down that would be do able, but Emma said “can’t we have this one, it’s beautiful” pointing at the dearer one lol.

Looking at my A45 and the M4, I just fell in love with it. I made an offer on the other white M4 after noticing some drivers door damage, so it would need painted, was told he’d put it to the boss, never heard back and I chased for a couple of days with no call backs, horrible, and I’d just about had enough of Bavarian. @chris_b contacted me about Andrew Graham and so contacted him, superb from start to finish btw. By this stage you guys had swung me round to just saying “**** it, I’m having the comp pack car” so a test drive was organised, fun up the Hillhall road with Andrew pleading ‘don’t kill me’ was enough, I shock his hand when I stopped the car outside the showroom, I think he was surprised!

Andrew kept me up to date every day, they were doing a service and refurbing two wheels, then today, organised collection of Emma and I off the train at Great Victoria street station, 1st thing he said when I met him inside was ‘do you want to come see it?’

Paperwork done, over to the other building and I drove it out.........

36A932E4-1D15-4E97-8C53-B1EACBC51BD4.jpeg

6A7FDD2B-2AFC-446F-B75D-968A6BD05C76.jpeg

Mineral white in the sun :heart_eyes:
A08244E4-5D52-459A-87A2-9A5115D62E10.jpeg

Home to fit my M Performance diffuser....
B4F0DBB6-3806-46AD-B7E6-38D21BB0146E.jpeg

4CC257D2-47BC-4649-A060-63BE093DBB21.jpeg

The only dissapointment is there’s paint damage under the rear plate :confounded: I really wanted my smaller plate on there but it’ll have to stay Standard for now!

More updates to come, I’m off out again, full tank nearly gone :cool::heart_eyes:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Don’t let a bit of hidden paint damage dull it Mark, call on Monday and see if it can be sorted in anyway.

You’ve not hung around getting the diffuser on ! Good work.

Hope you enjoy it, it’s a lovely car and I can’t wait to get a nosey around it :grinning:

Jonny

RMS Regular
Looks fantastic Mark. Health to enjoy!
Next Sunday will be great craic

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Very nice ! Mineral white is superb, especially in the sunlight. I could never capture it on photos of my E92 M3

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Outstanding!

Thanks Rocko (y)

Sounds evil!

Vids don’t do it justice, thought I’d miss the crackly A45 sound.......nope!

Modified on day one lol. Very nice Mark, you're getting more use of these types of cars over the Evos and that's what it's all about!

Some interior shots.

Thanks G, no more garage queens, I want cars to have fun in :cool: Interior shots incoming :grinning:

Don’t let a bit of hidden paint damage dull it Mark, call on Monday and see if it can be sorted in anyway.

You’ve not hung around getting the diffuser on ! Good work.

Hope you enjoy it, it’s a lovely car and I can’t wait to get a nosey around it :grinning:

Oh I’m not disheartened in the slightest bud, my face aches from grinning like a **** lol

Looks fantastic Mark. Health to enjoy!
Next Sunday will be great craic

Cheers buddy, can’t wait :p

Very nice ! Mineral white is superb, especially in the sunlight. I could never capture it on photos of my E92 M3

It’s amazing in the sun!

Fantastic!

Happy?!

Thank you, so happy, Andrew the sales guy said it made a pleasant change seeing someone genuinely excited about a car :oops:

Sounds nice. Health to enjoy.

Thank you (y)

Thanks bud (y)

Looks great Mark, htd.

Thanks Dave (y)

Lovely motor buddy, health to burn fuel (y)

Thank you :cool:

Lovely car, health to drive (y)

Thanks Gav (y)

giphy.gif

Amazing - the diffuser is a great mod. Well done

Thanks, it’s made such a difference to the rear :innocent:

:cool:

:cool:

Love it! Health to enjoy :grinning:

Thanks Gemma (y)

Great looking car in a superb colour! Health to enjoy!

Loving the paintwork, thanks (y)

Stunning!!

How does it compare to the A45 when having fun?

They’re both fun in very different ways, the 45 was ballistic down a country road, total confidence, foot to the floor, the M4 commands a bit of respect, I’ve had quite a few ‘moments’ in the wet tonight, sideways in 3rd up the slip road at mallusk makes you concentrate lol