Insignia GSI is a Big Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Great read though there appears to be a glitch in the system somewhere as the picture gallery attached to the bottom of the article (as viewed via Safari on a iPhone 7 Plus) are pictures of the Suzuki Swift

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Great read though there appears to be a glitch in the system somewhere as the picture gallery attached to the bottom of the article (as viewed via Safari on a iPhone 7 Plus) are pictures of the Suzuki Swift
Same on android, I messaged Graham

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
£38k for an Insignia? Also I do wonder how much of that kit mentioned is optional.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Don't worry, its not some sort of VX/Suzuki crossover, fixed now!

fj1200aa

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat
DIid the Vauxhall main beancounter 13 months ago become French and start reading The Daily Mail???
Automotive equivalent of Brexit!!!!
Brand will be gone within 24-36 months.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
A genuine question here ,if the diesel can’t even do 30mpg ,I wonder what figures the equivalent petrol model would do.if it’s around the same which I imagine it would be ,what is the benefits of a diesel car now then.seats look brilliant though to be fair .

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I very much doubt anyone will be paying anything near list price. Or indeed buying it at all, all boils down to the lease price.

Make a good value deal in 2-3 years ex-lease though.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
They would need to be sub £30k fully loaded to make any kind of sense.

Even at that price someone is going to have to be willing to lose a fortune over 3 years to buy a new one.

genman

G
had a play in the elite model. . very nice to drive and well put together. quiter than my 4 series and its pretty nippy and refined... great gadgets.. heads up display. lane assist.. adaptive cruise and adaptive suspension.....great value 2nd hand

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.