a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You reckon it would be good to clean/degrease underneath a car (dirt/oil/road grime etc) or is there another product for that sort of job?

I use it for absolutely everything, from cleaning greasy caked up bike chains to around the kitchen.

Under the car, no bother at all. Around the engine, no bother at all. Cleaning up splattered CV grease from undertrays and arches after joint failure, no bother at all. On a really dirty car to get rid of road crime, no bother at all.

It's totally safe, no solvents, just brilliant.

Use it at 100:1 to 50:1, as with all Ross' products it goes a very long way.

Just spray on and rinse with water, maybe use a dish brush if it's something really dirty.

The only thing better than Lazer is Lazer used with hot water, but cold water works just fine must of the time.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Sounds perfect for my job!! Cheers!! (y)

Previously used Gunk on a similar job, wasn't great.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Used hydroclean on my everyday golf, it is incredible, was travelling down the motorway and I genuinely didnt need to use the wipers it was beading off that well. Incredibly satisfying too when you do use the wipers.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Sounds perfect for my job!! Cheers!! (y)

Previously used Gunk on a similar job, wasn't great.

It's a million times nicer than the likes of Gunk, brake cleaners, etc. It really is a superb product in every way and totally safe.

Try it around the kitchen as well - cooker, tiles, work surfaces, cupboard doors and handles, etc. Just spray on, wipe off, job done. Even for washing up dishes, brilliant for pots and pans and all that.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I’ve missed out on so many comments over the last few days.

Genuinely thank you all so much.

I may as well let you all know here as well first before I put it on any social media.

I spoke to some Americans after suggestions on another post on here, and have been given distribution for wheel woolies!

I should have stock in before Christmas- I’ll keep all news pinned in here!

Thanks again to each and every person who has supported me from the very start.

I could never have hoped to have gotten this far!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I'll need to order some of that hydraclean it seems. The clio's 'wipers' are *****.

I got a woman in work to order up one of your starter packs and a few other items last week, her husbands loving it so far, even though he's only had the chance to use it once with this crap weather.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Keep an eye on our Facebook page, we'll be doing a cracking Anachem bundle deal which will be promoted towards the end of the week!

giphy.gif

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Might of been asked before Ross but do you have anything that will clean Tobermore slab paving without damaging it?

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I can't see a few things people are mentioning on here like Purge in the automotive section of your website?

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Cheers, I was!

@Big Pimp just placed a small order of the introductory offer to try your stuff. I am in the trade and am looking for a new supplier as my supplier has packed up. Presume you offer some sort of discount to the motor trade? PM if you like.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Cheers, I was!

@Big Pimp just placed a small order of the introductory offer to try your stuff. I am in the trade and am looking for a new supplier as my supplier has packed up. Presume you offer some sort of discount to the motor trade? PM if you like.
The 20 litres of tfr and snow foam etc are unreal value over the 5ltrs just in case you didn’t see

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I’ve missed out on so many comments over the last few days.

Genuinely thank you all so much.

I may as well let you all know here as well first before I put it on any social media.

I spoke to some Americans after suggestions on another post on here, and have been given distribution for wheel woolies!

I should have stock in before Christmas- I’ll keep all news pinned in here!

Thanks again to each and every person who has supported me from the very start.

I could never have hoped to have gotten this far!
Do we all get some shares in the company now it’s worth millions and millions for Christmas then :p.good news on the wheel brushes .(y)