a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp what have you for an oven cleaner please .
Yeah - for regular cleaning Lazer diluted well down will clean ovens nicely.

We do offer a dedicated oven cleaner too!
Cheers, I was!

@Big Pimp just placed a small order of the introductory offer to try your stuff. I am in the trade and am looking for a new supplier as my supplier has packed up. Presume you offer some sort of discount to the motor trade? PM if you like.

Yes mate, we do offer trade packages also but it’s based on volumes normally then.

We do larger sizes of pretty much everything especially for trade users

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Yeah - for regular cleaning Lazer diluted well down will clean ovens nicely.

We do offer a dedicated oven cleaner too!

Yes mate, we do offer trade packages also but it’s based on volumes normally then.

We do larger sizes of pretty much everything especially for trade users
What’s the over cleaner callied Ross ??

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Yeah, we have ranger and another one.

What’s your movements this weekend mate? See can I get you hooked up!
Mate no idea ,is there any shops sells it in the north as there will be guys everywhere next week and they could gram me a bottle

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Still saying it's full mate, but anyway. Do you do anything that would be similar to (dare I say it) rainx anti fog.
sorry buddy,

for some reason i had to delete even more - should be cleared now.

You're after an anti fog treatment for interior windows (or I'm assuming a visor?) is it?

one is in final stages of development - my caddy doesn't have A/C and the windows get very steamy, which is a first world problem main in the arse!
Mate no idea ,is there any shops sells it in the north as there will be guys everywhere next week and they could gram me a bottle
no retail outlets mate, but i'll get you sorted

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp I'm assuming the hydroclean is meant to come with a spray nozzle and not a flip top?

Everything else was good and very quick delivery too.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I'm assuming the hydroclean is meant to come with a spray nozzle and not a flip top?

Everything else was good and very quick delivery too.
Oh FFS....,, it should indeed. I had a spare storeman stepping in this week as I was hectic with orders and wasn’t about myself.

I’ll get a spray head popped in the post for you mate.

You were order 1616 yes?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Must order more stuff. I’ve the old Gleam so I’d like to try the new version as it seems to get good reviews. Need to try Hydraclean as I think it’s the only Anachem product I haven’t tried yet.
Need to check stock levels tomorrow. The £50 bundle is serious value though so I’ll likely get that and some Hydraclean.

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
You're after an anti fog treatment for interior windows (or I'm assuming a visor?) is it?
one is in final stages of development - my caddy doesn't have A/C and the windows get very steamy, which is a first world problem main in the arse!

Yes, mainly for the interior windows, as you said it is a right royal pain in the nether regions. I take a bottle of it, consider this an official order for some as I hate the winter windows.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Must order more stuff. I’ve the old Gleam so I’d like to try the new version as it seems to get good reviews. Need to try Hydraclean as I think it’s the only Anachem product I haven’t tried yet.
Need to check stock levels tomorrow. The £50 bundle is serious value though so I’ll likely get that and some Hydraclean.

No joke hydraclean IS the best product I’ve ever used stuff is amazing.