a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Is it worth building another pack on your website that is a “bumper pack”? One that contains pretty much everything automotive you do like you just mentioned with a little discount applied like the starter pack? I guess it’s not a hard thing for you to do on the website so shouldn’t be a problem if it doesn’t work?

The way I would do it is look at every product you could use when cleaning a properly dirty untreated car and build a pack off that which will probably include everything (you could then have drop duebs for which gleam you wanted, which tyre dressing etc)

Thats actually something i've been thinking about
Basically a pack with everything in it and discount it from there.

then people will have had the chance to try everything and decide what they wish to reorder in lager sizes?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I'll have to stick up for Armstrong Beatties a bit, they've repaired two tyres of mine in the past, and wouldn't take any money for it, and they removed and modified the exhausts on my megane and 335i for very modest monies.

Plus, they're handy to my house! :laughing:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I'll have to stick up for Armstrong Beatties a bit, they've repaired two tyres of mine in the past, and wouldn't take any money for it, and they removed and modified the exhausts on my megane and 335i for very modest monies.

Plus, they're handy to my house! :laughing:
We don't all have your good looks :heart_eyes:
They were always my 'go to' place for Bridgestones and Firestones and referred the many flat-tyred female colleagues there but I increasingly found their manner acerbic and left feeling I was doing them a favour with my custom.
Take Autowindscreens and Motorspares for instance, always leave there feeling positive, they could show a few small businesses how it's done.
And our own Ross at Anachem - a gentleman who takes the time to answer questions and provides a growing range of great products at a good price. So much so that you feel bad buying from a competitor.
So AB can do one! :joy:

GavRS182

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 182
Any luck on stocking wheel woolies Ross? Been holding out on buying them elsewhere for now.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
We don't all have your good looks :heart_eyes:
They were always my 'go to' place for Bridgestones and Firestones and referred the many flat-tyred female colleagues there but I increasingly found their manner acerbic and left feeling I was doing them a favour with my custom.
Take Autowindscreens and Motorspares for instance, always leave there feeling positive, they could show a few small businesses how it's done.
And our own Ross at Anachem - a gentleman who takes the time to answer questions and provides a growing range of great products at a good price. So much so that you feel bad buying from a competitor.
So AB can do one! :joy:

Lol, I like Windies and Spares too, so much chat you wonder how do they get any work done! :laughing:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any luck on stocking wheel woolies Ross? Been holding out on buying them elsewhere for now.
There has been a bit of a delay over the Christmas break along with trying to sort VAT etc.
Davey In ProCar has them in stock if you need them mate
I’m hoping for delivery end of Jan at this stage tho mate

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Got some Purge delivered today and used it on the in-laws car which was absolutely caked on both front wheels. Didn't scrub them at all so theres a few bits remaining that'll come off with a wheel brush but can't complain at the results!

Screenshot_20190104-170615.png
Screenshot_20190104-170635.png
Screenshot_20190104-170657.png

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
Cool video Sonny. You've made me realize I'm probably going a bit too close with the washing lance.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Awesome vid @Sonny.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!

Amazing results mate, I’m sure the in laws are delighted!

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
One of my customers is looking something to clean the grim off the aluminium tanks on his truck without staining/discolouring them. Would purge be the best bet?

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Love Tarminator. The Alhambra is covered in tar and probably never seen polish in its life. The really bad bits are the rear arches. The pic doesn't do the tar justice lol. Tarminator sprayed on to a cloth and very little work later it's all gone.

IMG_20190106_160125.jpg

IMG_20190106_160705.jpg

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Dry day here in dublin . so cracked out the Anachem box(y)
Sprayed the lot with articulate , and powerhosed off then hit with UltraGloss,
hosed down and left to dry off,
Hybrid on the bodywork and wheel trims,
Hydraclean on the windows and headlights and fogs
All Plastics an tyres slicked,
With over half a million Kms nothing comes close to anachem products when cleaning and getting that shine :sun:
Job Jobbed.(y)

20190108_152911.jpg

20190108_152821.jpg
20190108_152905.jpg
20190108_152842.jpg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Give the daily beater a wash.

Same method as always, articulate, laser on the wheels, snow foam, leave to dwell, hose off, gleam, ultragloss and hydraclean. Fantastic products and make it very easy to clean.
2FF3AD6E-7377-4C23-8DFD-C2031315C162.jpeg
10013565-35B9-41A3-88F4-8A924D3F94CA.jpeg
C28E3726-0E7B-412E-991A-8B6D66656A91.jpeg

I dressed the tyres and plastics afterward but you get the idea. Not bad for a 16yr old, 195k beater lol.