Halfords Advanced Tools

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

John_MK5

RMS Regular
Only had three sets left in Coleraine. Devastated.
20190109_155947.jpg

John_MK5

RMS Regular
I sent the details to a friend who rang halfords in Coleraine and they stopped the offer on trade cards as it doubled the discount in error.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Got my trade card today and ordered a lower tool chest. I went for the non advanced one as I wanted 2 deep drawers. The advanced version only has 1. There appears to be zero difference in quality between them too! Got it for £140 with the card, collecting next week.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
@Lyons what's the discount with healthshield. The wife is with them. She can't remember her log in though until she's back to work. And does the discount stack up with the trade card discount too? And was the trade card straight forward or did the question much about you?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
There was no questions asked. It helps when it’s an RMSer that works there though! :innocent:

You get a 10% voucher (which can be used repeatedly) then 7% off prepaid vouchers/gift cards. You can’t use the voucher on trade discount, but you can use the gift card thing to buy it. Only problem is you need to order them on the Healthshield website and wait for them to be posted. Alas I forgot about them, but would’ve saved another £10.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Is there anyway I can get a trade card without being in the trade hahah

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’ve mentioned it above. Have a search for the list on their website. You can get a business card made up.

What do you do?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.