What product for feeding/cleaning leather seats

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I use the Autoglym leather cleaner. Seems to work well because the bolster edge on my drivers seat is in great condition compared to others I've seen with less miles. I use it on my sofa in the house too.
Haven't compared it with anything else so I don't know if it's awesome or if it just does a good job.

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
I used Gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner on the seats of my Golf recently and was really impressed with the results

Walder

RMS Regular
OP
Walder
Bottle of autoglym 6.48 on amazon it will be here today. For the price I will give it a blast then work through the list lol

Mark@PD

RMS Regular
Drives
S1 Elise
Leather is not tanned the way it used to be hence the reason it doesn't smell like leather any more, it has more or less got a colour coat and a clear coat painted on. Thats why if it get scratched the colour comes of as it's only on the surface.

Dodo supernatural is about the best leather cleaner you can get. If you apply a cream it wont be able to penetrate the clear coat and all it ends up doing is trapping dirt that will scratch the leather with the friction of you sitting on the seat.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Anyone know if anyone local stocks Gliptone? Usually bought it online but have run out.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Anyone know if anyone local stocks Gliptone? Usually bought it online but have run out.
I haven't seen it locally but I'm using the same Gliptone products- cleaner and conditioner. Works very well and doesn't leave a shiny finish like some of the regular products like Turtle

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I haven't seen it locally but I'm using the same Gliptone products- cleaner and conditioner. Works very well and doesn't leave a shiny finish like some of the regular products like Turtle

Agreed, I managed to get some on Amazon with next day delivery and it did a cracking job on A6 seats, especially the more matt factory like finish. Before and after . .

72FB6EDF-30E0-4370-A721-173795EF6FEE.jpeg

05602DB8-11CA-45D0-A497-2E9D427535FE.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.