Yamaha mt 10

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
out if interest......... did you test ride an aprilla V4 1100 factory at all ?? having sold my street triple.. i've been looking at replacements... i didnt want to spend much initially, but the aprilia factory looks freakin awesome and has a great spec... justnot many around here (and none in dealers) to get a proper feel for them

scoobyman

RMS Regular
OP
scoobyman
Drives
skyline
out if interest......... did you test ride an aprilla V4 1100 factory at all ?? having sold my street triple.. i've been looking at replacements... i didnt want to spend much initially, but the aprilia factory looks freakin awesome and has a great spec... justnot many around here (and none in dealers) to get a proper feel for them
Think @Mabb had a go on one

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr

If you hold out for a while,Wes McCrum is in the process of moving to Portadown and opening an Aprilia dealership.Hopes to be open for February and should have a full range of models in.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
That’s great news!!

I would t want a new one, but having a local dealer would be great and was making me a little concerned about buying that money’s woth if bike with no local dealers...

Super!

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
That’s great news!!

I would t want a new one, but having a local dealer would be great and was making me a little concerned about buying that money’s woth if bike with no local dealers...

Super!

He has told me he hopes to have the full range of bikes available for test rides so at least you should be able to try 1 out.He's got the full Piagio franchise so will be doing Moto Guzzi and Vespa as well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.