308 Gt Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
So the wife’s a class was no good for the new arrival coming so 3 days before Christmas the wife spied this 11 months old with 7k on it every option and it really does have some spec nicer to drive than the Mercedes and has more toys. Really has surprised me how good it is. Merc had to go as the boot wouldn’t take the pram but this is perfect. Charles hurst Peugeot so far have been superb which after past experience wasn’t something I’d thought I’d ever say.
Top spec 1.6 bluehdi glass roof front and rear sensors xenons etc. Only thing I’ve done so far is give it a buff and wax as it had clearly been car washed for the past 10 months anyway some photos.
63AD469D-61CA-489F-A8AB-4371E46B36C7.jpeg

B66A62DE-D8F4-4E9D-A378-6457F03446C0.jpeg

A0B53E8D-6409-46D3-9DE8-756B786F2F9D.jpeg

A8EBABEA-3C8B-4423-9CFE-28703D70DD82.jpeg

AB6E9C7D-863D-4BFF-93E7-6FFF1FD5B4E7.jpeg

7485CFD9-016D-47F1-91F6-C318F95072CB.jpeg

BCDBAFD4-A14A-42A1-9495-ED17634138BD.jpeg

A33697E4-A8EF-4AD8-B0A0-CB8EE3E2B338.jpeg

Attachments

• 1EB37C33-14DE-4E2F-AA41-6E3BA959D2E7.jpeg
    1EB37C33-14DE-4E2F-AA41-6E3BA959D2E7.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 49

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is gorgeous, great spec, a wise choice I have to say. Good to see someone who isn't blinded by a German badge.

I bet it's a much nicer place to be than the A-Class with its Renault engine!

I tried the new 308 GTI and it's a belter.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thanks @Woodcutter Really is fantastic so much nicer than the a class. To be honest if you set this beside any off the German stuff I think this looks as nice if not nicer than its competitors. The whole Peugeot brand now looks great and really well kitted out. We made a really good saving on this with it being nearly a year old. Drives really well has adaptive drive and the suspension is perfect holds the road really well.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Do indeed @ChrisL definitely surprised me how good some off there new models are again can’t recommend Peugeot hursts on the Boucher enough really have changed my thoughts on hursts for the better. Sales guy and sales manager couldn’t do enough for us. Offered us good money for the a class more than other dealers and where happy to have it inside for me twice to make sure I was happy with the bodywork side of things.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
The dash binnacle freaks me out but they’ve got such a nice ass on them, all the best with it (y)
Thanks pal I’ve found the tiny steering wheel and the clocks hard to get used to but after a few hundred miles it’s starting to look normal. :grinning:

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Had one of those as a hire car a few years back, same colour and spec. It was great to drive, I really fancy that generation GTI.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Stunning Graham, not be long till the little ones up and has it wrecked :joy: lol oj mate health to drive it to put fuel in...:p

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Looks well on the outside that. Interior wouldn't be my cup of tea though that dash is pretty odd.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Looks well on the outside that. Interior wouldn't be my cup of tea though that dash is pretty odd.
I still find it abit odd myself but more because there’s literally no buttons anywhere. Everything works through the screen nav radio heater controls. The only buttons on the car is door locks volume control.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Peugeot have made a bit of a come back recently, pumping out much better looking and quality cars
Really have when we where in the showroom they had a crossover jeep thing and even it looked really well. Only thing worries me is the diamond cut wheels.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Really have when we where in the showroom they had a crossover jeep thing and even it looked really well. Only thing worries me is the diamond cut wheels.

The 3008/5008 won multiple awards last year iirc, would have loved one for the wife but well out of budget.

Surely the wheels will have a corrosion warranty?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Haven’t a clue. This is a gt line model although there is a few different specs in the gt line but this has every option ticked which is nice. The glass roof is brilliant has an electric blind which is nice.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.