WRC 2019: All chat here

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Definitely a decent finish for Kris rather than all out for the win and crash in his first race for Toyota (y)

Is there a highlight show on freeview again this year? Anyone know which channel?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Thanks, don't have rb tv or sky and too tight to pay :innocent:

I'll keep an eye out for the freeview highlights, usually on ITV4 or channel 5 in the week after.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Cheers, didn't know that, will have a look (y)

The freeview highlight show in the week after usually does it for me though. It's on channel 5 again this year according to the wrc website.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Fantastic opening two stages tonight. As per usual in Monte-Carlo, tyre choice is critical. Neuville went brave with 4 SuperSofts & 2 Studded whilst most others went the opposite with 4 studded & 2 SuperSoft.

Meeke suffered a puncture during the second stage, losing over 30 seconds.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Great first few stages and Meeke showed the pace in the first one for taking it easy!
Having the all live stages on BT is a game changer for me and saved me about £70 lol.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Great first few stages and Meeke showed the pace in the first one for taking it easy!
Having the all live stages on BT is a game changer for me and saved me about £70 lol.
But do you not have to pay for bt sport anyway

Sam.

RMS Regular
All Live was terrible tonight. I signed up, watched SS1 then the website, phone apps etc crashed before SS2.

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
is it on bt sport live? because i can,t find it on tv guide.

No the stages aren’t live on TV mate (thur nit/ fri/ sat/ and the power stage on sun are live) Then the highlights of each day at nite

You can get them all through the bt sport app live,

Only selected stages are show live on bt sport on tv

Last edited:

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
But do you not have to pay for bt sport anyway
Well you do unless you get it free through your broadband deal like I do

@salster If you have bt sport on sky then go to BT sport 1 and press red button and you will find All Live. Every stage is being shown that way! I’ve just been watching it this morning but unfortunately SS3 is cancelled due to too many spectators coming in through the end of the stage.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
No the stages aren’t live on TV mate (thur nit/ fri/ sat/ and the power stage on sun are live) Then the highlights of each day at nite

You can get them all through the bt sport app live,

Only selected stages are show live on bt sport on tv

Press red button to watch them all via TV....

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
meeke just lost nearly 4 minutes on stage 7 with a broken rim, he says that it is the 3rd broken rim so far and he needs stronger rims. bt coverge is great.

Reactions: DC.

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
meeke just lost nearly 4 minutes on stage 7 with a broken rim, he says that it is the 3rd broken rim so far and he needs stronger rims. bt coverge is great.

Tanak has broken a rim now too. Wonder are they new rims for this year.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Not Team Tommi’s best day today but they are all still there.
Looks like it will be between Neuville and Ogier for the win but the final spot on the podium could be close.

Big day tomorrow.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Shame about the wheel issues for Toyota as Tanak and Meekes times were good today and yesterday.

Meeke got the powerstage. Meeke has proven a point though the Citroen seems to be changed from last 2 years.

Good to see 3 manufacturers on the podium too.

Heres hoping Hyundai can bin off Mikkelson and put someone deserving into the seat....

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
In fairness though he won the power stage last year in that dog of a Citroen. So there'll always be someone to doubt him. But the stage times did the talking yesterday too. Wholesale attitude shift in that he's actively enjoying it again.