Down Royal C&C returns (24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 8th Sept)

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
‘New owners of the venue have withdrawn permission for uses other than horse racing’ via TSCCNI Facebook page

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
crawfordsburn country park would be ideal. food and coffee on site and plenty of parking. (and near me so i can go)

Crawfordsburn would be great, but surely you can't just turn up? Some sort of permission would be needed, which would be hard because everyone thinks car meets will be Bangor car park on Sunday night 20 years ago.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Screenshot_20190204-234210__01.jpg

NotKG

Banned
Crawfordsburn would be great but as said, will probably have guests and would need permission - what about an apple green?
about a dozen plus rovers at lisburn to belfast bound applegreen on sunday.
there was pics being taken.
maybe going on somewhere else, but it was gathering attention.

would they even notice if it was 20 -30ish cars in the far corner.

lisburn council park (island arts /canal st) is a good wee spot. i know bike runs/charity stuff use it. (with permission)

purplea4T

RMS Regular
about a dozen plus rovers at lisburn to belfast bound applegreen on sunday.
there was pics being taken.
maybe going on somewhere else, but it was gathering attention.

would they even notice if it was 20 -30ish cars in the far corner.

lisburn council park (island arts /canal st) is a good wee spot. i know bike runs/charity stuff use it. (with permission)
I’ve always thought Stormont would be a cracking spot except it’s not easily accessible and there’s limited toilet facilities - I put feelers out a while back. And no coffee!
The Skoda group have had meets at Oxford Island and the Lisburn applegreen and no one has batted an eyelid.
Plenty of space in Crawfordsburn Park and it’s a public park so shouldn’t be an issue, wee coffee shop isn’t bad either.

NotKG

Banned
sainsburys sprucefield down at end where toy shop closed down. sainsburys has coffee shop.

decathlon at airport there is a coffee shop and Bking .
get some pics there with a plane taking off.

doubt youd need anything more than a mention to the site if at all.

seapark holywood , if ya got a van for coffee.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I’ve always thought Stormont would be a cracking spot except it’s not easily accessible...

Sure it’s abandoned is it not?? ^o):joy: Much longer and it’ll be derelict too!!

Does Crawfordsburn country park not have some particularly nasty speed humps or something at the exit? I remember scraping my bumper off it many many moons ago

Last edited:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
You'll get turned away at our carpark at Decathlon. Landlord who owns all of it doesn't like having all the car meets there and always gets sword security to shift them on, Although if it was ran along side Costa it could happen.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Was chatting to a friend last night. If we fancied going a little further afield Downpatrick Racecourse would be up for hosting.
They’d love to get one up on Down Royal lol
Downpatrick race course is a good shout, just down the road from me lol

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
You'll get turned away at our carpark at Decathlon. Landlord who owns all of it doesn't like having all the car meets there and always gets sword security to shift them on, Although if it was ran along side Costa it could happen.

That is what happened to Jacobsupercars didnt it?