People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Templepatrick Milestone
IMG_20190123_173136.jpg

Halfords Boucher
IMG_20190224_132130.jpg

NotKG

Banned
wee man in a van is supposed to patrol it and give out those pointless tickets.
hope he doesnt need it for real one day. considering the place beside deals with brain injury and disables daily, its just a little insulting to them to pass on the way in.

NotKG

Banned
Do you know if he’s disabled?
i do know it has no dadge up, and i got a ticket for that on a transit with a huge wheelchair logo on the back window and a cut out ramp in bumper.
iv seen a guy in a red one in ards, displays his badge and he's in a wheelchair.
going by kstewart he doesnt appear to, nor give a fk when company directors have pulled him on it.
its in a post a few back.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
i do know it has no dadge up, and i got a ticket for that on a transit with a huge wheelchair logo on the back window and a cut out ramp in bumper.
iv seen a guy in a red one in ards, displays his badge and he's in a wheelchair.
going by kstewart he doesnt appear to, nor give a fk when company directors have pulled him on it.
its in a post a few back.
Get it clamped or towed away if you’re sure he’s not disabled.

NotKG

Banned
I would’ve reversed in to be fair. Nightmare trying to reverse a van out of a parking space.
depends, where its near, that van (ARJO) is loaded with wheelchairs and bed equipment for the disabled. often they are issued blue badges, like yellow buses and special school taxis and care workers. i parked like that twice today, as all the disabled bays were full of what looked like fit people, but im no doctor,, and i had to get a wheelchair user out.
surprised my pic has never been took.

Last edited:

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
depends, where its near, that van (ARJO) is loaded with wheelchairs and bed equipment for the disabled. often they are issued blue badges, like yellow buses and special school taxis and care workers. i parked like that twice today, as all the disabled bays were full of what looked like fit people, bot im no doctor,, and i had to get a wheelchair user out.

Police have it on the wall.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
depends, where its near, that van (ARJO) is loaded with wheelchairs and bed equipment for the disabled. often they are issued blue badges, like yellow buses and special school taxis and care workers. i parked like that twice today, as all the disabled bays were full of what looked like fit people, bot im no doctor,, and i had to get a wheelchair user out.
It’s in Bloomfields shopping centre, him and the wife hopped out and dandered off, no dropping off equipment.