Geneva Motor Show 2019 - Tickets on Sale - 7th-17th March 2019

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Tickets are just about to go on sale for one of the world's largest and prestigious motor and trade show's, the Geneva Motor Show.

Tickets link - www.gims.swiss

This is a great day out - you can do it in and out in a very busy day from Belfast International (I wrote an article on it here - So You Want to Go to the Geneva Motor Show? - RMS Motoring)

I'm booked to go in 2019 hence the thread - unfortunately the flights are fairly dear at the moment, I booked a fair bit in advance but if more seats become available or you can go from another airport I'd highly recommend it.

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
What date did you book @Cooper ? I am booked for March 9th. 70£ return as well so much cheaper than other times Ive been.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I'm trying to get my journalist chum to attend with me on the 16th too chaps - possibly see you there if I can afford the ticket.

@Cooper - your Lotus "merchandise" is arriving tomorrow. Wink Wink.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Flip sake I am in Geneva on the 16th coming home from skiing - wish I new about this and I would have got the last flight home

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
10 quid for a ticket...... 5 quid for my 73 year old chum..... and trying to rustle up 6 grand for a Cartier Ballon Bleu 42mm before the 16th March! Anyone wanna buy a Boxster? 8-|
20181205_095057.jpg

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Has anyone else decided to go?

Looking forward to this in a few days.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Yes heading over next week!
let's meet up old chap, I'm there on the 16th with a retired Car and Home audio journalist Martyn Williams. He's a space cadet.

I've got the green Lotus rain jacket for you too - PM your address and I'll drop it in this week. I forgot where you live!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Balls, just checked my flight home and its 0920 from Geneva, wish it was the later one. Out of interest, how far away is the venue from the airport?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Balls, just checked my flight home and its 0920 from Geneva, wish it was the later one. Out of interest, how far away is the venue from the airport?
Don't listen to Reinis - it's nearer 200 yds :monkey:
But they do share an entrance!

see a theme at this electric cars going big

We have to, we've choked the planet :sob:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
2 more 12 hour shifts to go then it's Geneva here we come baby!! Although I have to fly from Belfast to Stansted first as I lived in England at the time I booked the flight. See you there @Cooper & @Graham
I'll be in my work suit: See if you can spot me at last year's Geneva Motorshow.........

mich.jpg

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
2 more 12 hour shifts to go then it's Geneva here we come baby!! Although I have to fly from Belfast to Stansted as I lived in England at the time I booked the flight. See you there @Cooper & @Graham
I'll be in my work suit: See if you can spot me at last year's Geneva Motorshow.........

View attachment 227978
You won't see me sadly, I'm not yet allowed to fly after brain surgery four weeks ago, was really looking forward to it too!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
You won't see me sadly, I'm not yet allowed to fly after brain surgery four weeks ago, was really looking forward to it too!
Sorry to hear that Graham, you can borrow Cooper's Lotus or 6 series and drive though. 8-|

Get well soon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.