Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Sonny

RMS Photographer
No idea what the retard was doing at the roundabout. Others are harmless enough, just skipping all the traffic.... And stopping to look at your phone at a busy exit....

colin84

RMS Regular

The ejit obviously had an idea that he was too high, so why continue!? And I hate these people that just watch instead of trying to alert the driver, for all it really takes. They would rather watch someone fail.

Last edited:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
The ejit obviously had an idea that he was too high, so why continue!? And I hate these people that just watch instead of trying to alert the driver, for all it really takes. They would rather watch someone fail.

Looks like the camera car pulled in from some sort of side road ? Not exactly easy to do that, race in front of the car, hope to get their attention and communicate what you want....in a few seconds. And who knows it might freak out the driver and make them less inclined to stop.

It'd be different if they'd followed for a few miles and knew what was ahead.

But then look at Ballysallagh.....how the **** can anyone hit it, when it's so well known ? Anyone at that **** needs their license removed indefinitely.

colin84

RMS Regular
Looks like the camera car pulled in from some sort of side road ? Not exactly easy to do that, race in front of the car, hope to get their attention and communicate what you want....in a few seconds. And who knows it might freak out the driver and make them less inclined to stop.

It'd be different if they'd followed for a few miles and knew what was ahead.

But then look at Ballysallagh.....how the **** can anyone hit it, when it's so well known ? Anyone at that **** needs their license removed indefinitely.

Ah yes, in this case you are right, I initially thought they had just changed lanes. But they did seem hesitant to pass under the bridge though, so I'm sure if the other vehicle had of sounded it's horn the driver would have took notice.

But there are loads of videos on you tube were people just hang back so they can film the event rather than do something to help. Like one's on freeways/motorways for example, were the tipper body has raised in the air without the driver realising, and the persons recording follow for some time waiting to see what happens next when they approach a bridge.

dartagnan

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi Q7
Looks to me like the price of heroin may have gone up in London (see number plate of green car lol).
Do you think that that may have affected his no claims discount? 😂
Similar scenes out the back of Harrods with all the supercars parked up amongst the rollers etc.