a-kem automotive

SlowRider

RMS Regular
After reading reviews here I ordered a kit last week. Order placed on Thursday lunchtime and it was with me on Friday. Excellent service and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in. I also realised today that we use Anachem Lazer cleaner in work and it's amazing stuff. Cleans everything we spray it at.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Jamz3k and anyone else whose maybe had inconsistent snowfoam, I’d found times it not foaming great and coming out watery. I’ve found running the brass head of the snowfoam Lance under hot water so to warm it up and mixing the ultrafoam with hot water in the bottle makes it perform better and perfect every time

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Also @Big Pimp i sprayed the shower walls with Hybrid on Saturday evening, water and soap just flys off them now, coupled with the glass getting done with hydraclean it makes the shower so easy to keep clean lol

And solapower is an awesome multipurpose cleaner and great in the bathroom :joy:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I've always used Articulate to clean bathroom tiles, sink, etc., and all hard floors around the house, great stuff :cool:

Sure Solapower will do the same job!

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
@Big Pimp how much is your moss stuff? Was on your website and can’t see a price thanks.

Last edited:

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
I haven't had to order any stuff off you in ages until tonight but the website is brilliant man!! So easy to use and bought way more than I intended

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I haven't had to order any stuff off you in ages until tonight but the website is brilliant man!! So easy to use and bought way more than I intended
Thanks dude. Really appreciate finding out how people find the website to navigate!

But you forgot your RMS 10% discount so I’m gonna refund you that!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I’ll have to invoice you guys separately for it.

This is the time of year to start using it too!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
@Big Pimp any idea when you're getting your UltraPlush towel back in stock? I'm looking to order a few things for my brother's birthday at the end of this month and wouldn't mind adding that too.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp any idea when you're getting your UltraPlush towel back in stock? I'm looking to order a few things for my brother's birthday at the end of this month and wouldn't mind adding that too.
Right now!

I hadn’t got an update that stock was low. One I forgot to update too 🤐

Thanks for the heads up mate!

e320mark

RMS Regular
Big pimp, (Ross) have you ever thought of an anachem app? Just wondering! I have ordered twice from you now (will be ordering more soon) run out of articulate!
Just found myself thinking an anachem app would be good!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Big pimp, (Ross) have you ever thought of an anachem app? Just wondering! I have ordered twice from you now (will be ordering more soon) run out of articulate!
Just found myself thinking an anachem app would be good!

Just out of interest, what would you do with an app that you can't do via the web site?

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
What is the recommended dilution for articulate? Mainly for daily heavy duty dead fly removal as living near the Lough it looks like ive smashed into a small animal.

The tire dressing works a charm (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What is the recommended dilution for articulate? Mainly for daily heavy duty dead fly removal as living near the Lough it looks like ive smashed into a small animal.

The tire dressing works a charm (y)
At this time of the year with flies etc. I’d be using it around 60:1 maybe slightly stronger but on fresher bug squash it shouldn’t really need it

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Big Pimp Have you ever had any issues with your delivery company? I presume it was my stuff that was meant to be delivered today, they left a note with no reference or anything. will give them a call tomorrow, do your deliveries require a signature? because no one will be ever be in during the day to sign for it and my place of work do not allow personal deliveries.

Any other delivery companies just leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place.

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
@Big Pimp Have you ever had any issues with your delivery company? I presume it was my stuff that was meant to be delivered today, they left a note with no reference or anything. will give them a call tomorrow, do your deliveries require a signature? because no one will be ever be in during the day to sign for it and my place of work do not allow personal deliveries.

Any other delivery companies just leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place.

Last time I ordered they rang me when I was out and asked where I wanted to have it left.