The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

dufunk

RMS Regular

Came across this channel i'm sure people on here know who it is, didn't realise there was so many supercars about NI or the guy must really have his finger on the pulse!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around

Came across this channel i'm sure people on here know who it is, didn't realise there was so many supercars about NI or the guy must really have his finger on the pulse!

Hmm............finger on the pulse 😁 Yes, quite a few, Sierra's, a Fiesta, a Tdi, Golf R!?!?

He just spent a few days in Portstewart. Video is about 50% too long!

Last edited:

matt-

RMS Member

That’s my pal owen, we both have youtube channels and film the supercars around NI and portstewart. Mine is UK Carography on instagram and youtube

matt-

RMS Member
Hmm............finger on the pulse 😁 Yes, quite a few, Seirras, a Fiesta, a Tdi, Golf R!?!?

He just spent a few days in Portstewart. Video is about 50% too long!
clearly you don’t understand the car culture of port

matt-

RMS Member
get ov
Saying it is 50% too long is being kind.
get over it no one is forcing you to watch it he has every right to make t as long as he wants. look at some of the other videos on other channels they’re sitting at around 20 minutes

dufunk

RMS Regular
Don't no what ive started lol but in fairness this is a better video 458 at the end its good editing and time consuming so fair play.

Porter

RMS Regular
Video was alright until about 3 minutes odd in then it turned to the sh1te from poststewart which totally took away from all the actual decent motors in the first half.... none after that 3:50 mark were as close to being a supercar as to I am winning the lottery.

Omcs144

RMS Member
Don't no what ive started lol but in fairness this is a better video 458 at the end its good editing and time consuming so fair play.

Cheers mate appreciate it, first time I’ve heard anyone from this forum being respectful ❤️🙌🏼

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
There must have been some sort of a Ferrari run along the coast today about 10-15 passed me just outside Larne heading toward Ballygally. Plenty of 458/488 with an 812 or GTC Lusso or 2.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Just saw a Dino at groomsport roundabout, near stopped dead on the roundabout to look at it lol unbelievable. Never seen one in person! 😍
Last one I saw was in Lindsay Ford for sale, a yellow one, it was £25000.........that was a while back.......a long while back!!!!