Window Tints

RM55MCC

RMS Regular
Drives
fn2 type r gt
Any one recommend some were to get window tints on Audi Q3 , looking just to get the back windows done as close to factory look as possible?

Many thanks

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Sorry to jump in, but what sort of money would you be talking for rear windscreen and both rear windows to be tinted?

RM55MCC

RMS Regular
OP
RM55MCC
Drives
fn2 type r gt
Thanks for the help will give them call in morning 👍🏼

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Another option is Carnology in Bangor - they did the tints in our Q5 and was perfect.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Do you wait for the car there or does it take a while? Was hoping to get mine booked but don't wanna fart about with lifts etc

When he did my cars I was dropped off to Sprucefield. Not the most exciting place to kill a few hours but I sat in the coffee shop there reading a book and it went in pretty quickly.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Sorry to jump in, but what sort of money would you be talking for rear windscreen and both rear windows to be tinted?
We paid £120 to get the back windows done on a crv. Not sure if that’s cheap or dear as I didn’t price around.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
We paid £120 to get the back windows done on a crv. Not sure if that’s cheap or dear as I didn’t price around.
Seems to be the going rate at the minute. Been asking around lately as want my MK3 Leon done. Eclipse tints and carnology quoted £120 for rear windows.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S

That seems fair. I priced Carsmetic Wrap (through work thinking I might get a better deal) and they quoted £150 iirc.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Last time I priced Pentagon (years ago) they were nearly double that. They do an absolutely perfect job, but I always compare them to the Nu-Luk of window tints.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Do they manage to get it perfect round the heater elements and the printed part round the outside of the glass?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Booked in with Pentagon next Thursday and will pick the car up on Friday - will update my own members car thread once I get it back but judging from the comments about Pentagon on here and also speaking with @Mark315, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

Simon at Pentagon seems a great guy. He spent ages on the phone to me when I phoned for a price and was more than happy to send me photos of his car done to give me an idea of the finished product.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Booked in with Pentagon next Thursday and will pick the car up on Friday - will update my own members car thread once I get it back but judging from the comments about Pentagon on here and also speaking with @Mark315, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

Simon at Pentagon seems a great guy. He spent ages on the phone to me when I phoned for a price and was more than happy to send me photos of his car done to give me an idea of the finished product.

You’ll not be disappointed mate (y)