North West 200

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Probably heading up on Saturday with my brother on the bikes, may go of an evening if this promised heatwave appears.

PSNI have been on Faceache warning people of their presence in the area, sort of emphasizing the bikers behave thing. Fair enough, we all want to have fun and get home safe obviously, no one wants points or a fine from the hairdryer either so be mindful....

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Probably heading up on Saturday with my brother on the bikes, may go of an evening if this promised heatwave appears.

PSNI have been on Faceache warning people of their presence in the area, sort of emphasizing the bikers behave thing. Fair enough, we all want to have fun and get home safe obviously, no one wants points or a fine from the hairdryer either so be mindful....
Hear that @big-lew18 😂 😂

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I seriously hope the weather improves. I'll be heading up on wed again, so the offer of free safe bike parking, for Thursday and Saturday stands again this year for anyone wants to park up, just beside Trolans garage after Mill Rd.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I seriously hope the weather improves. I'll be heading up on wed again, so the offer of free safe bike parking, for Thursday and Saturday stands again this year for anyone wants to park up, just beside Trolans garage after Mill Rd.

I am normally there every year but got an invite to the Tyco BMW hospitality suite this year.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Michael Rutter on an RCV this year. Should sound great ! 😎
Heading up on Wednesday afternoon, if anybody wants to park up, PM me on here.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Michael Rutter on an RCV this year. Should sound great ! 😎
Heading up on Wednesday afternoon, if anybody wants to park up, PM me on here.

Me and my brother might avail of that if you don't mind. Once the roads close am I right in thinking we could still get away down the portstewart road to Coleraine if we needed to?

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
@Dusty No it's not possible to get access to the Coleraine Rd during road closures. The place we have is in Dunsuivnish, the street next to Trolans, unfortunately it only has the one access road, in and out of the development.
However if you still wish to use it, there will be someone at the house all day thurs and sat, so helmets, jackets etc can be left safe and sound.

Last edited:

dilligaf

RMS Regular
Drives
KIA SPORTAGE
Joeys for me on Saturday, few pints & the racing on in the bar, I've had my time of standing around the coast road in all weathers, comfort for me nowadays...

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
@Dusty No it's not possible to get access to the Coleraine Rd during road closures. The place we have is in Dunsuivnish, the street next to Trolans, unfortunately it only has the one access road, in and out of the development.
However if you still wish to use it, there will be someone at the house all day thurs and sat, so helmets, jackets etc can be left safe and sound.

Thanks for that, I'll need to park somewhere I can get away if needs be, even if it means parking a bit out and walking up.

Any tips?

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
Seen this on FB earlier if its of any interest to anyone

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Thanks for that, I'll need to park somewhere I can get away if needs be, even if it means parking a bit out and walking up.

Any tips?

No problem, In that case I'd go to the bottom of Agherton Rd, at Black Hill, or the bottom of Mill Rd at the roundabout.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various

Any tips?
If it's Portstewart then you can park somewhere from York or around the town centre, anchor, etc. . Then you just head away any time you want via the road to Coleraine; the A2 Portstewart Road that runs between the Bann and the back of the University.