North West 200

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
If it's Portstewart then you can park somewhere from York or around the town centre, anchor, etc. . Then you just head away any time you want via the road to Coleraine; the A2 Portstewart Road that runs between the Bann and the back of the University.

Great stuff, that's a big help, cheers!!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Managed to get the work truck parked at the magic roundabout and watched the supersport practice earlier, the bright orange 40footer stood out like a sore thumb though
20190514_111706.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
@Dusty No it's not possible to get access to the Coleraine Rd during road closures. The place we have is in Dunsuivnish, the street next to Trolans, unfortunately it only has the one access road, in and out of the development.
However if you still wish to use it, there will be someone at the house all day thurs and sat, so helmets, jackets etc can be left safe and sound.

Do you park in Dunsuivnish and dander down to the b&b?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
The bbc coverage is fantastic - wish they did the tt as well!
Their coverage is great and I love the BBC; the news, the world service, the radio stations, you name it. Almost makes me proud to be a licence-payer!

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Would know a guy Paul who normally has a few bikes at the house up there. I would be at the B&B every year.

Don't know a Paul, theres a guy in the house across from us has a few bikes up every year, but he's called Mark. I'm bound to have seen u if your about the b&b, I'm there on race day last few years.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Whats the traffic like in Portstewart? was planning to head up mid afternoon for the evening.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Two of the sponsors are customers of ours, must try and wrangle myself some special treatment next year if they're yearly sponsors 😂

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have to say the BBC live coverage is very good actually! Would still rather be there with beer though 😭

Also the BMW cars look way better sat around the grid than the Insignias ever did 😂