The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

therock

RMS Regular
You’re quite right! Find it difficult keeping up with all the models lol.

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaguar XF
Spied a blue Bentley Continental GT Supersport twice last week and a white Lambo of some flavour on Friday evening, both in Holywood and both with two number/two letter plates.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular

Same as Warrens only the car is all orange with no black roof etc.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Spied a blue Bentley Continental GT Supersport twice last week and a white Lambo of some flavour on Friday evening, both in Holywood and both with two number/two letter plates.

Think its the Gt with the full Onyx kit and the lambo is a huracan think the reg's are PY, love the Onyx

stevie_1

RMS Regular
Spottted another white mclaren the day couldn’t get a pic, reg was **NVY looked awesome on the road

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Just seen a Bentley Bentaga thing with some sort of hideous bodykit in north street. Reg was W44NKER I think. Only caught a glimpse but it was the reg that caught my attention

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I saw an utterly hideous white Porsche Cayenne on the m1 with a body kit.

You'd have to have such a chode to willingly drive such a vehicle.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I saw an utterly hideous white Porsche Cayenne on the m1 with a body kit.

You'd have to have such a chode to willingly drive such a vehicle.

Think I saw that in ballymoney before, or else it was a black one with a similarly ridiculous type of body kit. Words don't describe how ugly they are

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Think I saw that in ballymoney before, or else it was a black one with a similarly ridiculous type of body kit. Words don't describe how ugly they are
The black one in Ballymena belongs to a mate of mine! He loves it even though it generally cost him £100 in fuel every time he takes it out!! :neutral:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The black one in Ballymena belongs to a mate of mine! He loves it even though it generally cost him £100 in fuel every time he takes it out!! :neutral:

I imagine it sounds nice, just didn't like the look of it at all lmao, then again I prefer estate to SUVs

I love them in non body kit versions. Seen quite a few.

They're not a bad looking car in standard guise, most aftermarket body kits don't usually improve though

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250

This one?