MotoGP 2019

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Caught up with some of the races - America and Le Mans. The Freeview coverage on Quest is a bit sketchy, lol.

The only person who can beat Marquez is himself, he's just gone to a whole new level. Just look how far back Lorentzo is on the same bike.

Great to see Rossi still up there. If only the Yamaha was that couple of % better to really bring it to Honda and Ducatti.

Crutchlow doing well too.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Jorge was a wee bit excited, his fault totally but at least he was trying, if it had not happened would have been a brilliant race

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Had to record the race due to Father’s Day duties and only getting round to watching it now.

Deary me.
I do feel sorry for Lorenzo but it was 100% his fault. It was so unlucky to skittle 3 other men in the way he did though.

Catalunya isn’t a circuit that traditionally suits the Honda (or Marquez’s riding style) so to score a 25-0 sets an ominous tone for the rest of the season.

Anything can happen at Assen though, and it usually does. Could be a maiden win for Quartararo.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just skipped through the last two there...

Bit of a mess by Lorenzo at Catalunya, whoops! 😂

What happened to Rossi in Assen?

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Just skipped through the last two there...

Bit of a mess by Lorenzo at Catalunya, whoops! 😂

What happened to Rossi in Assen?

Rossi lost the front end trying to work his way up through the field from a sh1t qualifying position

He's going through a right bad patch atm - wrist of the yamaha riders

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It’s strange that vinales seems to be getting a tune out of that Yamaha lately.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Oh I’m not having a go, just seems weird that he suddenly has pace and even Rossi is struggling on the same bike.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Think Yamaha are pushing development more Vinlaes direction now.Bike just seems to suit him better.
Rightly so! I won't jump on the "he's past it train" but there has to be a point where development of young riders and bike with/for them has to take a more serious turn. Rossi's still blindingly quick, but he can't really be a longterm plan now can he? Maybe development, but not a championship hope*

*I'm not sure Vinales is either, Quatararo seems to be the boy

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Vinales is quick though, that first season at Yamaha he did really well but just trailed off.

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Marquez qualified 2.5 secs quicker than the next man!
Good to see Zarco back on the front row

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Alex Marquez 2 seconds quicker than Sam Lowes in Moto2! :scream: