RMS drive- 4th August

Most popular route

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cro

RMS Regular
First post edit:

Well the popular opinion is out and the route is heading north

Start point is the applegreen just past sandyknows in Glengormley.
Meet at 11am and aim to leave at 11.15

Finish point will be hallidays that Jamie has kindly offered to open up for us and he’s going to try and get a coffee/ food van

This will not be a coast run I promise.
I’ll upload the route when I’m home next Tuesday and then I’ll know a rough arrival time up at Jamie’s.
The sand keeps getting in my phone, the glare from the sun makes it hard to see and all the cocktails are making my fingers sticky :p so I apologise for that

Must be that time of year again to get our annual meet up and drive sorted.

While it will never suit everyone ( so don't get offended ) what are the thoughts on Sunday 4th August?

Open to suggestions on routes if anyone has anything nice in mind they were wanting to do

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
What about the route @chris_b had planned down round Fermanagh?

Problem is the hour and half of more or less each way from many on here and fairly mundane 90 minutes at that. Hard for many to dispose of a full day to the family/wife without a skilp around the ear also. the coast is done to death too, but it works.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I've nothing worth going in apart from a derv A6 Avant :weary_face:

Sonny

RMS Photographer
This was the route of one of the Subaru runs. Stopped at Downhill beach, Dunlop Centre and Cushendall for a bit along the way.

Overview Map.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Could always take mayobridge, Hilltown to get to spelga, some nice roads that way as opposed to the boring dual carriageway to the point

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Another option would be down the Ards peninsula, across the Lough then coast road to Newcastle for yous? Then home via Kilkeel and Spelga/Hilltown etc.