Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
3 cordless and 10 corded left in Newry. Plus some of the extraction pumps.

I had a manual extraction pump before. Dead handy but I was always paranoid of not clearing any swarf from the sump on high mileage stuff.

Have brakes to do all round on the RR so the gun will earn it’s keep shortly.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Any cordless ones left around Belfast/Lisburn? Sadly I passed both Omagh and Enniskillen Lidl today but didn’t know about these offers until there now!

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Tried another car there and no joy on most of the wheel nuts, but for the money its a cracking thing.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Thought I was going to have to drive round a few, but there were 3 left in the Stewartstown Road branch- first 1 I tried. Not sure how the compressor is powered but will have a play anyway and see.

3C66ED36-039E-4860-AB53-93492F445F5B.jpeg

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Annoyingly never bought one of the small 12v grinders when I saw them a while back and haven't seen them since!

Anyone got a spare they no longer want?!

Walder

RMS Regular
I bought the 4 in 1 petrol multi tool for taking down a few over hanging branches, tidying the trees on the lane and hedges.

Have to say great piece of kit.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Bought the compressor last time round... Still sitting in its box in the garage!

I have to say since buying a decent battery impact wrench I rarely have the compressor on except for a bit of spraying (not often) and pumping up tyres.
I might buy a couple of spray guns mind you. At a tenner they are nearly disposable!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
what are these like to adapt to "normal" fittings?

From looking at the fittings on the website, they look removable, so you should be able to adapt to whatever you need.

Screwfix are very useful to pick up fittings from. PCL XF fittings FTW.

Last edited:

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
what are these like to adapt to "normal" fittings?

Do you mean the airline fittings?
Going from euro connector to PCL in theory is easy, just unscrew and refit the new pcl fitting.
However I have found that Lidl have them fairly well glued into the tool and in the end I just made up a Euro to PCL adaptor to save me having to remove them.

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Might grab one of the sand blasters and air saw, probably ok for the money considering how little I'll use them

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I have to say since buying a decent battery impact wrench I rarely have the compressor on except for a bit of spraying (not often) and pumping up tyres.
I might buy a couple of spray guns mind you. At a tenner they are nearly disposable!
The spray guns need well washed out with paint thinners if planning to do any sorta car related paint. Have fine oil/grease stuff on the needle etc when packaged.
Yep the sandblaster is rubbish.
Agreed 😂