my new whip..........

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
well iv always had a soft spot for supermotos with racing them for so long ,so why not a big one for the road.. was about to go to Engerland for what i wanted then this turned up on bumtree in belfast. the guy i got it off has looked after it well and spent a fortune on it.
full set of axle and frame sliders
twin akra system.sounds blood lovely.
tail tidy and other bits and bobs.

i just fitted a set of road 5s,a set of Aprilia decals and a wee fly screen,

thing goes better than the sum of its parts on paper and its great having rider modes, meet my Dorsoduro 750.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
well iv always had a soft spot for supermotos with racing them for so long ,so why not a big one for the road.. was about to go to Engerland for what i wanted then this turned up on bumtree in belfast. the guy i got it off has looked after it well and spent a fortune on it.
full set of axle and frame sliders
twin akra system.sounds blood lovely.
tail tidy and other bits and bobs.

i just fitted a set of road 5s,a set of Aprilia decals and a wee fly screen,

thing goes better than the sum of its parts on paper and its great having rider modes, meet my Dorsoduro 750.

That’s lovely ,have fun but be safe .

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
That’s a class looking bike. I think I’d like a supermoto at some stage, but I’ll get the use out of my own bike for a while first.

You covered many miles on it yet?

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
Oh yes, joining the supermoto club. I love it, health to ride, I'm sure it sounds fantastic.
That’s a class looking bike. I think I’d like a supermoto at some stage, but I’ll get the use out of my own bike for a while first.

You covered many miles on it yet?
iv done about 900 miles on it and after a bit of twiddling with the suspension to get it right ,its a tit of a thing to ride lol

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
lovely looking bike that!

ive never owned a bike, and come in here for a nosey every so often, and i know nothing about them, but is the front tyre on the correct way? just curious

bill

Banned
Did anyone else think of S and M when they read that heading or am i just to medicated this morning lol.

Lee

RMS Regular
lovely looking bike that!

ive never owned a bike, and come in here for a nosey every so often, and i know nothing about them, but is the front tyre on the correct way? just curious

Go on and book yourself a lesson 😎

Yeah thats the correct rotation for those tyres despite looking kind of back to front. I put a set on mine and it threw me a bit when putting the front wheel back on lol.

Bike looks great @fabiostar real eye catcher. I was speaking to you briefly at McCallens open day a while back.

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
fair enough, thats just what i thought!
ive actually got my license, just never owned one, i wanted to get it before all the off road stuff came out, in prepartion for any mid life crisis

Reactions: Lee