Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Nobody needs to look when they're driving below speed limits. Ploughing out into the path of oncoming vehicles without looking is deemed safe.

colin84

RMS Regular

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
FB_IMG_1567155684141.jpg

Plenty of chance for a good lot of that queue to overtake the tractor by overtaking in turn. Wouldn't you know a car+caravan were at the front of it.

I'd put that overtake in any day of the week, particularly on bike.

Last edited:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I see nothing wrong with that tbh. The cars were well spaced out, so he could have pulled back in at any time.

Certainly the video, road is perfectly clear, he isnt going any silly speed to overtake...doesnt look like a big deal.

I do wonder if those road safety morons were up in arms about the inconsiderate farmer blocking the road and causing long queues ?
Nice wee emergency stop to blow off the cobwebs on a Friday morning. Tried to check the reg but 'vehicle details could not be found' ^o)

Can the police not sort the blind dangerous driver ? Seems you know where they life, nevermind the registration

But I bet they'll still preach to the naive fools that speed is the problem...even when yet again the stats prove otherwise.

garyo

RMS Regular
How come your footage is so much better quality than my 412GW?!
Have no idea Ian! I can't even remember what settings I have it on at the minute to be honest, think I tried both 1080 @ 30fps and 720 @ 60fps but can't remember what I settled on. I'll check them this evening as I noticed I haven't updated my reg since changing the car last year either...changed the first letter to K and must have got bored after that!

I'll stick up another one here similar to your roundabout one above with the southern reg just as I have the memory card out, but as I mentioned a long time ago, I could literally post roundabout ballbagness every single day.
Can the police not sort the blind dangerous driver ? Seems you know where they life, nevermind the registration
Is there any sort of online portal for reporting these type of things, to upload or e-mail footage or anything? I actually thought that was a wee church she was turning into so didn't wanna make a scene at the time thinking it could be a funeral or something (didn't even blast the horn)...the wife has since told me it's a f*ckin hairdressers! Think those front tints looks dangerously dark too...metro plates are obviously fine though 8o|

Anybody know why vehicle details don't show up on the search sites? Recent transfer maybe that hasn't been updated just?

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Have no idea Ian! I can't even remember what settings I have it on at the minute to be honest, think I tried both 1080 @ 30fps and 720 @ 60fps but can't remember what I settled on. I'll check them this evening as I noticed I haven't updated my reg since changing the car last year either...changed the first letter to K and must have got bored after that!

I'll stick up another one here similar to your roundabout one above with the southern reg just as I have the memory card out, but as I mentioned a long time ago, I could literally post roundabout ballbagness every single day.

Is there any sort of online portal for reporting these type of things, to upload or e-mail footage or anything? I actually thought that was a wee church she was turning into so didn't wanna make a scene at the time thinking it could be a funeral or something (didn't even blast the horn)...the wife has since told me it's a f*ckin hairdressers! Think those front tints looks dangerously dark too...metro plates are obviously fine though 8o|

Anybody know why vehicle details don't show up on the search sites? Recent transfer maybe that hasn't been updated just?
Nothing online as yet, I asked this question officially a few years back.

Basically to submit anything you need to report, get a crime number, submit the footage to a special email address and make a statement. They ask for certain length of clip either side of the issue, can't remember how long
I bet they'll still preach to the naive fools that speed is the problem...even when yet again the stats prove otherwise.
Yeah probably

Last edited:

garyo

RMS Regular
Basically to submit anything you need to report, get a crime number, submit the footage to a special email address and make a statement. They ask for certain length of clip either side of the issue, can't remember how long
Sounds like a lot hassle for what will probably be a telling off if anything at all...but maybe that's the point? Suppose the other option for the dramatic ones is to go viral and let the internet do the rest.

Here's the other one I mentioned, but stuff like this is pretty much a daily occurrence so not even worth posting really. What gets me about both of these clips of mine is the complete absence of haste once they've realised there's a car coming at them! I'd never claim to be perfect on the road, but if I ever squeeze into a gap which maybe wasn't quite on, my immediate reaction is to get dafuq out of the way if possible.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Sounds like a lot hassle for what will probably be a telling off if anything at all...but maybe that's the point? Suppose the other option for the dramatic ones is to go viral and let the internet do the rest.

Here's the other one I mentioned, but stuff like this is pretty much a daily occurrence so not even worth posting really. What gets me about both of these clips of mine is the complete absence of haste once they've realised there's a car coming at them! I'd never claim to be perfect on the road, but if I ever squeeze into a gap which maybe wasn't quite on, my immediate reaction is to get dafuq out of the way if possible.

Unless PSNI are asking for footage of course they'll be all over it

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Nice wee emergency stop to blow off the cobwebs on a Friday morning. Tried to check the reg but 'vehicle details could not be found' ^o)

I had similar to that this morning, travelling through a main street, absolute tosser in black a6 taxi, decides to do a 3 point turn right in front of me. I was probably doing 25-30mph, he was initially parked facing oncoming on my side. Saw a quick flick of the indicator and he immediately turned across me and stopped dead, selected reverse, completed his turn and headed in the same direction as me. No wave or acknowledgement of how stupid he had been. I had to emergency stop along with the vivaro coming the opposite way with trailer in tow. The horn on my golf is so pityful I didn't even press it, just waved my arms and swore. Could see the van driver doing the same.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA

Enjoying my journey to work this morning, NSL Road at Glenavy I think it was and this t**t in the golf just stops, stops to let people across from the filter lane 😠
I actually couldn't believe he did that, there's been many an accident on this part too.
Needless to say the horn was pressed, that's when he brake checks me and his dog nearly rolls off the rear parcel shelf.
Even the car behind me overtook him while blaring the horn.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
The thing is...those are the people who will kill someone, or cause a serious smash. As they'll do that sort of dangerous driving all the time. They may not be the ones travelling at a hiher

Enjoying my journey to work this morning, NSL Road at Glenavy I think it was and this t**t in the golf just stops, stops to let people across from the filter lane 😠
I actually couldn't believe he did that, there's been many an accident on this part too.
Needless to say the horn was pressed, that's when he brake checks me and his dog nearly rolls off the rear parcel shelf.
Even the car behind me overtook him while blaring the horn.

Bizarrely that happens quite a lot...I've seen a few do it at that same junction too !

I was behind a car one day heading the other way at the turn off....it seemed to want to turn, missed it...then reversed back about 50-60 feet to enable them to make the turn. ****ing mental anyone could even contemplate doing that

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
This is a good dashcam capture...although I will forewarn about the audio, as it doesnt always fit the video. ( if the link even works )

copied and uploaded to YT...again, audio volume is up to you.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

This popped up on Facebook

Coming from Granville into dungannon

How they didn't hit anyone is beyond me. Would love to know what happend after the fella got out

What the actual ****?

Looks like they were drunk or doing it on purpose even at some parts....

That's absolutely wild