Vrs Octavia
Where to begin ? 😬

01FD1B5B-7B0C-4D1A-B9FA-8BE6B736B9B4.jpeg

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
It could be the case,I’ll try and test them but wiring isn’t my thing 😆

If you don't have a multimeter maybe swap that inside right one with another, clear the faults and try again. If the fault follows it then that's probably the culprit.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
If you don't have a multimeter maybe swap that inside right one with another, clear the faults and try again. If the fault follows it then that's probably the culprit.

Have a multimeter here will give it a go at the weekend 👍

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Can you not see each one activate with the software ? Shouldnt really need a multimeter or the likes. And as Eamon said, you can usually hear each one activate if you pass something over them

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Yea the click test is probably worth a go and easiest but sometimes if one has failed, none of them will click

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
See if you can hear them as well. They make a fairly obvious clicking noise if you put yoir ear close to them

Thats how I diagnosed the faulty one on my E53 X5, didnt know the same applied on the VAG sensors too (y).

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Bad earth? Doubtful they all just died in the one go unless your controller internally shorted. Check your wiring, check for corrosion at the controller.

What car is it on?

HairyPotter

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Mine weren't working on the Exeo last year,
ordered new sensors but when i went to fit,
found the control unit unsecured and hanging upside down by the wires.
when i opened it, there had obviously been water ingress.
replaced the unit and all sensors started working
ParkingSensors.jpg

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Bad earth? Doubtful they all just died in the one go unless your controller internally shorted. Check your wiring, check for corrosion at the controller.

What car is it on?

On an auld connect van
Yea the click test is probably worth a go and easiest but sometimes if one has failed, none of them will click

No noise from any of them

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia

What car is it on?

Was exactly this,had a look tonight was a
Broken earth at the connector on the rear bumper 👍