BMW f10 entertainment pack new remote issue

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
I have a 2015 BMW f10 m sport with the entertainment package so tvs in the back for the kids. When we first purchased the car I noticed the remote to control the rear screens was missing so the place we bought the car from ordered in the correct remote. Of course this was about 8 months ago and I've only got round to trying it but of course it doesn't seem to commacate with tvs/car. I've new batteries fitted and it does light up when any button is pressed so there's life in the remote.
IMG_20190929_182333.jpg

IMG_20190929_182316.jpg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I'd imagine it has to be paired to the car somehow?

Otherwise you could be changing the screens in the 5 series next to you in traffic?

bill

Banned
I know there is some pairing mechanism in the car will have a look here as never actually worked on one with it fitted.

Although I am on my honeymoon so the response might be delayed 😂
Congratulations
I would say it would say it the audio manual how to pair do you have those.

emkaemsi

Drives
F10 535i
I have a 2015 BMW f10 m sport with the entertainment package so tvs in the back for the kids. When we first purchased the car I noticed the remote to control the rear screens was missing so the place we bought the car from ordered in the correct remote. Of course this was about 8 months ago and I've only got round to trying it but of course it doesn't seem to commacate with tvs/car. I've new batteries fitted and it does light up when any button is pressed so there's life in the remote.
View attachment 252269
View attachment 252270
Hi, have you by any chance managed to pair the remote?

stuarty7

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty7
Drives
accord type s
Sorry no i had zero success. I'm sure BMW could of sorted but I didn't need that much.