Stenaline Car Club to Scotland

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Thanks for the heads-up. I went on and had a look. Had to put my sensible head on and not spend necessary money until i get a job sorted.

That’s totally understandable. Hope you get something sorted soon.

PAULW

RMS Regular
Unfortunately I had to cancel mine there now, so it should be available again on their site

sam_9n

RMS Regular
What are people’s plans for this day? Any particular routes to try out? Thinking of calling upto Culzean castle for a short look then onto somewhere else

Last edited:

RevT

RMS Regular
I had to cancel mine today too so should be an available slot.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Screenshot_20191008_232317_com.android.chrome.jpg

If I wasn't working I would be all over this so someone jump at it.

RyanCudlip

RMS Regular
Just booked the R on for Saturday with the mrs. Planning some time in Glasgow with hopefully a few nice driving roads on the way home!

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Myself, Lee and @Fatman are heading over with a few of the other GTINI guys. We'll be in her Scirocco though as the Bora's exhaust has a blow out and it sounds more like a wet fart than a v6 currently

RevT

RMS Regular
Hadn't realised you could cancel this, must get on today and see if I still can!

Yea I’m working overtime in work now instead so logged in and cancelled mine, had to call them for the refund to be put through though, only took a two minute call.

warren

RMS Photographer
If you planning to get breakfast on the boat make sure you get parked up and to the cafe mighty fast. I queued for about 45mins last time lol

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Great day, drive to Culzean castle then realised it would be £34 for both of us lol. Drove to Ayr then to Glasgow for the ‘intu’ centre, had Nando’s then went to Krispy kreme.

Drove down to Dumfries via the main motorways as some of the scenery is great. Tried to find a jet wash as the car was stinking from having to divert down a country road, joys of a white car.

Saw a RS4, VRS Octavia and a mint Mk4 GTI Golf on the way back to Stranraer but could not join in on the ricing as the Mrs would have chopped my nads off, not a fan of anything speedy lol!

Drove to Port Patrick, sat up for 20 mins, ate a few donuts and now sitting on the boat. Near enough 300 miles covered and had great weather apart from a rain shower at the very end! Had my friend in a Golf R follow me for a bit too.

20406CFD-481F-4E03-A9E3-5C47D63EF3EE.jpeg

C252C32D-82AB-4029-8062-B44AEF7951EC.png

6431E35E-5496-4EFB-A59E-76CC4558C9F7.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.