Hello, from Paints & Components Motor Factors...

iceworx

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf 20v turbo
Hi mate,
I'm currently restoring and old Vespa T5 scooter. Will be looking for some Piaggio M2/4 Anthracite Mica solvent basecoat. Would you be in a position to supply it and price per litre if you can.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Hi mate,
I'm currently restoring and old Vespa T5 scooter. Will be looking for some Piaggio M2/4 Anthracite Mica solvent basecoat. Would you be in a position to supply it and price per litre if you can.

I'll fire you a PM on this shortly.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
You can supply all Millers products can't you?

Can you supply these?

Alpine Antifreeze Extend - Red
Extra Cool
Racing brake fluid 300 plus
CRX 75w90 NT

Used to get these from opie oils but would rather my money went to somewhere local.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Ian,

We don't deal with Millers these days, but let me see if I can source them for you.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Ok, well, let me know as if you can't I'll need to get them ordered. Thanks Graeme

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Hey bud,
Gonna call up on Saturday morning for a wee look round. Would you hold a bottle of Hybrid for me?

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
hello, ive sent you a message about parts last week , but had no reply, i presume you havent received them? can i e mail you directly?
thanks.
graeme

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Do you have load levellers for engine cranes available? If so what make and price. Was about to internet order one but thought I would be better checking with you before I pay £10 for postage.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Ordered a starter motor for ‘98 Hilux @15:30 & it was there by afternoon next day, delivery offered too.

I’m not one to sing a business’s praises but, I’ve yet to open the box to find the wrong part with Paints & Components (touch wood). It’s like they’re organised or something.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the support we get from RMS’ers.

As always just fire me a PM if you need anything, even if it’s just advice on something.