a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Not for these wheels 😂

Personally I've yet to come across a wheel that didn't clean up perfectly with Purge alone. Even absolutely stinking wheels. Always worth reaching for that first no matter how bad the wheels are.

Short of wheels that actually need a refurb Purge alone does the job for me. Worst case use a dish brush or similar to agitate.

It's totally safe for you, the rest of the car, and the environment. No strong acids or other nastiness.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp

The moss killer... We have a granite patio that runs into the garden / grass

Would the anti moss if power washed from the patio onto the grass do any harm?

anti moss is spray on leave on mate.

I done my own back yard today with anti moss so will keep the thread updated

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Hi Ross

Would this work for my backyard - its paving stones and is turning green, our back is facing waste land with lots of trees and over the winter the leaves fall into our garden and cover the paving stones - I sweep them up, but they leave a green/black colour and can be slippy - normally use bleach to clean them up.

anti moss is spray on leave on mate.

I done my own back yard today with anti moss so will keep the thread updated

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
This is my back paving flags today. They’re actually a lot greener in real life and the photos seem to be making them appear cleaner than they really are.
I’ll update over the next few days / week etc. to see how they react and more importantly stay clean

7CDDCE8E-2A44-4CFD-BBA1-95FE309AC5DA.jpeg
B318AAD3-39EF-4F08-9DA6-89E7AA0ED6AA.jpeg
73F427E4-9B66-44E6-A32E-40C8D5D7DEBD.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Do you use a watering can or a spray bottle. I've been meaning to get an order into you for ages for some car stuff. I haven't washed the car in a month it's black and winter whats the point lol.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Keen to try the anti moss stuff too as we have some concrete areas and steps turning a bit green.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Has Grape Scent been updated? Picked up some (and some Ultragloss) from ProCar on NYE and aside from the new nozzle (which I love) the smell has been longer lasting than the old stuff I had. 3 squirts in the car and 1 in the boot and it's still smelling great.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
This is my back paving flags today. They’re actually a lot greener in real life and the photos seem to be making them appear cleaner than they really are.
I’ll update over the next few days / week etc. to see how they react and more importantly stay clean

View attachment 261102View attachment 261103View attachment 261104
Be interesting to see the pictures during the after process.
If I can buy from you then I'd much rather do so than from mainland UK

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Has Grape Scent been updated? Picked up some (and some Ultragloss) from ProCar on NYE and aside from the new nozzle (which I love) the smell has been longer lasting than the old stuff I had. 3 squirts in the car and 1 in the boot and it's still smelling great.

Noticed the same myself, I got Grape out of Procar before Xmas and it’s far longer lasting like the old Scent I have.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Gave the bike a going over with Hybrid and Trim the other day before a run out, and after 200 or so miles along the coast roads and home via a more cross country route, it was filthy. I didn’t want to use any chemicals to wash it when I got home as I’ve the frame and stuff done with ACF50, but just a quick blast with the power washer had her mint again.

F759D24C-E3BC-4AA8-B0C4-DA7F5666990A.jpeg

Looks like I’m converted to washing things properly again... 🤦‍♂️😂

Feezer

RMS Member
Drives
pissrat
I'm new to Anachem products a mate @Nicky introduced me to them, I'm not much of a show n shine fella either so decided to test it out on the daily pish-rat. Soaked in articulate first then foam, rinse, foam again with scrub with the sponge as well as using the purge on the wheels and another rinse will be attacking the windows next with the clear view spray might need plowed first tho but so far delighted with the results! Also gave the bike a quick clean as well 😉Thanks @Big Pimp 😂
IMG_20200104_154332.jpg
IMG_20200104_110244.jpg
IMG_20200104_154245.jpg
IMG_20200104_154129.jpg
IMG_20200104_141253.jpg
IMG_20200104_141318.jpg

davyk31

RMS Regular
Assume there is no issue spraying Scent over the fabric seats? Will it stain or mark them? I tend to aim for the carpets and mats but don't get much of a long lasting smell to be honest. Don't even notice it next time I get in the car.