What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
People have been speaking about these sub 13k M3s, but I've yet to see one that doesn't have mega miles. Thought that was pretty reasonably priced, but I'm not convinced the 44k is genuine.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
People have been speaking about these sub 13k M3s, but I've yet to see one that doesn't have mega miles. Thought that was pretty reasonably priced, but I'm not convinced the 44k is genuine.
The price it’s advertised at and what it’ll sell at is two different things, most of those m3’s are sitting week on week and not selling.
That one has been for sale for an age, low miles and lci. Nice colour/interior

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
The price it’s advertised at and what it’ll sell at is two different things, most of those m3’s are sitting week on week and not selling.
That one has been for sale for an age, low miles and lci. Nice colour/interior

£15k car surely?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

Thought this was very well priced - but looking at the interior pics it certainly looks like it's done a lot more than 44k. Drivers seat bolster is in bad nick, steering wheel looks very worn. MOT history shows it as doing 20k in it's first three years, then a few thousand each year. Either that's a lie, or it's been driven by someone who has taken very poor care of it.

Just takes a bit fond of pies to wear a bolster in no time.
But, anyone spending more than 15k on a m3 of that generation may as well peel off 50’s out the window on the drive home at the same time.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Not the prettiest colour but if it was lowered slightly, fitted with 21 alpinas and a front splitter this thing would be gorgeous
32D06F61-B266-4F72-A89F-FD285A394CCA.png
22BD345E-BC82-4EAD-A27D-B5FC65141DBC.png
2CC562B9-7F86-47EF-B48F-19A1750CF825.jpeg

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Still think these are class, getting down to reasonable prices for a fast Honda.

I thought these looked daft and hideous but for some reason I’m starting to think they look cool. Early midlife crisis maybe?

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender

K55

RMS Regular
Still think these are class, getting down to reasonable prices for a fast Honda.

Coming round to these more and more now, would have to be red or white though I think.