Stenaline 2020 biker dates day return

Outkast

RMS Regular
Stena Scotland dates Feb 16, 22 & 29.
https:bit.ly/3aelCRg
Hopefully there will be more dates in the Summer, when the weather is warmer.

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Heading on the 16th going to take the 125 a spin over as weather mite be crap for anything bigger

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Have the 29th booked with a few friends, hopefully its dry at least. We done one last year. It was a brilliant day out. Hopefully they do a few more over the summer

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
That's the best way. Last time we just stopped ever so often looked at Google maps and headed on. After Ayr we didnt see another bike until we were back in Cairnrayn

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Yeah that would be great as I dont have a sat nav so be all of the phone I'll be working

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yeah that would be great as I dont have a sat nav so be all of the phone I'll be working

Im going to be pretty much doing the below if any of the others, especially 125s want to tag along:

7BB8239A-0ADE-4F29-A9F3-B5094D31D5F3.png

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If u dont mind I mite tag along a few of us Is heading over

No issue at all, as long as you’re happy sitting at 55/60mph all day long lol(70 down a hill, with a tail wind 😂)
What did you use to plan that route @gav525 ?

just took it from that site mate. Then I’m tweaking it to start and finish at ferry and if I’ve time maybe down to the southern tip

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
No issue at all, as long as you’re happy sitting at 55/60mph all day long lol(70 down a hill, with a tail wind 😂)

just took it from that site mate. Then I’m tweaking it to start and finish at ferry and if I’ve time maybe down to the southern tip
I'm on a we 125 myself so will be only 65 flat probably lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

I’d be happy sitting at that speed....

....then I’d select 3rd gear and go faster... 😂

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
99.9% sure that's the route we took last time. I'd be happy enough doing that again as most of the roads were brilliant to ride and the views were phenomenal. From point "G" at Newtownstewart you could amend the route back towards the ferry. We diverted down to Bladnoch for dinner in the Bladnoch Inn as my mate is friends with the owners. 4hours 54mins according to Google maps. We made it back to the ferry with about 30 mins to spare. That was with 4 or 5 30min brakes and a bit longer for dinner. Also a couple of wrong turns, pee stops and photo stops along the way. I would definitely recommend point "B" to "C" and "E" to "G"
Screenshot_20200128-204559_Maps.jpg