What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
IMG_20200205_100912.jpg
IMG_20200205_100920.jpg
IMG_20200205_100914.jpg

Along Sydenham this morning, did a three lane manoeuvre and sitting watching a cartoon on the phone in full view, smh.

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
id give them a friendly few blips of the full beam. Or if clear, a nippy little pass on the inside wouldn't bother me.

Came up behind someone doing 60 in a 70 zone a few nights ago. Flashed fulls beams twice at them as inside lane was clear for them to move in. They continued to sit so I flashed again. They brake checked me (doing nothing as I was a reasonable distance back from them). Dropped into 3rd and blasted past while holding down the horn. Arsehole.

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Came up behind someone doing 60 in a 70 zone a few nights ago. Flashed fulls beams twice at them as inside lane was clear for them to move in. They continued to sit so I flashed again. They brake checked me (doing nothing as I was a reasonable distance back from them). Dropped into 3rd and blasted past while holding down the horn. Arsehole.
I’ve mentioned it before but 10 mins on Italy’s Autostrada certainly put me in my place! No holds barred over there - but it works! Well, sort of 😂

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
giphy-2.gif

Not driving a Bus nor HGV and guess what?
Drives into the Bus and Truck lane .
Clown , wft do they be at?
Snapchat-1472449776.jpg

I give up !!
Driving back from Dublin, the amount of times traffic slows right down because a lorry has to overtake another lorry going about 1mph faster meaning it takes an eternity for it to pass and move in.
I am experiencing this a lot driving to Craigavon from Belfast - does my head in especially up hill
It's the truck on the inside should be backing off a bit to let the guy past. Few clicks back on the cruise and let him back in, speed up, job jobbed takes seconds. Does my head in to .

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Nothing annoyed me today in Dallas, because the traffic flows, the roads are better, and from my experience road users are much more courteous than back at home.. and I'm only talking where I am , I'm sure some states may yield different experiences. Slip lanes for example merging on to freeways.. the lane adjacent always naturally filters into another lane to keep the onslip free, indicate and you are let in, make an error nobody blasts the horn they just pull back or move out of the way and don't even bat an eyelid. Different world on the roads here.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Watch thunder cams on YouTube, junctions just seem to be other worldly to people in some states 😂

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
The crossroads take a bit of getting used to when there's no lights but so far so good! Everyone seems to know their place lol...for now.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Exception rather than the norm that lol

In Chicago if you're not already moving off on the amber the car behind will be blasting the horn and 2 seconds after that they'll be shouting out the window at you. L.A was pretty much the same!

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
The first come first served arrangement at crossroads works great and I've yet to see anyone break the rule, though im sure it happens. The free for all on freeways is brilliant.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Don't know if I was lucky or unlucky! lol...first time in california, pulled up to a massive 4 way - 3 of us pulled up at the same time and the 4th a split second after, ensue Mexican standoff followed by 4 cars driving at each other with horns blazed :joy: was like a mini roundabout in Ballyclare FFS! lol

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Nothing annoyed me today in Dallas, because the traffic flows, the roads are better, and from my experience road users are much more courteous than back at home.. and I'm only talking where I am , I'm sure some states may yield different experiences. Slip lanes for example merging on to freeways.. the lane adjacent always naturally filters into another lane to keep the onslip free, indicate and you are let in, make an error nobody blasts the horn they just pull back or move out of the way and don't even bat an eyelid. Different world on the roads here.

You can’t be serious, I have driven all over the States and their standard of driving is shocking. To be fair Texas, in particular Dallas and the surrounding areas like Irving, Forth worth and Plano are quite good. Florida and LA on the other hand is like mad max sometimes.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
was like a mini roundabout in Ballyclare FFS! lol
I hate those mini roundabouts in Ballyclare, people either sail on through when they have no right to, they sit there when it’s their turn or even the worse, when doing a 360 going back on themselves with no indicator on! 😡😝

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Driving back from Dublin, the amount of times traffic slows right down because a lorry has to overtake another lorry going about 1mph faster meaning it takes an eternity for it to pass and move in.
@quattro Rick !!Obviously you have never driven a truck from Dublin then ,56 mph we are limited to and sitting behind someone looking at the back of there trailer does your head in mile after mile .you get to Belfast 3 minutes quicker than the guy you passed at junction 6 lol.
Thank fook mine does 63 😂😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
@quattro Rick !!Obviously you have never driven a truck from Dublin then ,56 mph we are limited to and sitting behind someone looking at the back of there trailer does your head in mile after mile .you get to Belfast 3 minutes quicker than the guy you passed at junction 6 lol.
Thank fook mine does 63 😂😂

Think you mean yours does 56 😉😂

What irritates me is if you're faster on the uphills and they're faster on the flats and down hills so you get half way up him then all of a sudden they start pulling away 🤬

I usually let of for all of about 5 seconds to get the overtaking yoke out of the overtaking lane quicker if there's a queue behind them

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
Snog light brigade this morning - it was neither foggy or very snowy but everyone thought in bumper to bumper traffic that the front and rear fogs were appropriate

Seen this a lot this morning myself, most have no clue when or where fog lights are appropriate! Also seen a golf with both tail lights out... good luck to him is all I have to say :joy: