Rate your Products.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
To be fair in this game there is some crap on the market. Surely some guys could definitely get done for false advertising lol. Like if stuff is crap its threw to one side and forgot about. Ive worked in car trade all my life and polish and detailing products is only area youd get away with selling such poor products. Thread like this is good to see whats hot n not lol

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
To be fair in this game there is some crap on the market. Surely some guys could definitely get done for false advertising lol. Like if stuff is crap its threw to one side and forgot about. Ive worked in car trade all my life and polish and detailing products is only area youd get away with selling such poor products. Thread like this is good to see whats hot n not lol
Yeah that's why I started it. But sometimes people have different opinions on some products. Like I've tried some that people have raved about and found it to be crap, yet they are still raving about it.
I've got to the stage where I stick to what I know. . . . . but fear I'll become like one of those guys who still uses T-cut and chamois leather in the future🤣

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Bought this as a quick fix recently. Utter tripe!! Needed nearly a full bottle to shift very little dirt on wheels and sills.
Screenshot_20200209-074427_Chrome.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Lots of rubbish about cause every ballbag and there uncle has seen it as a money maker with how detailing has grew. Mostly clever marketing and rebranding
The amount of products that come and go out of fashion is unreal. It’s like auto smart stuff, when’s it ever mentioned now yet it was the most popular for a while.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Is 50cal still going?

Used their snowfoam I found in the house and was really impressed

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
*awaits hate.
Used the classic ‘star drops’ from home bargains diluted in a spray bottle on wheels and lower reaches of cars last week. Worked a treat!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Is 50cal still going?

Used their snowfoam I found in the house and was really impressed
I used the last of a bottle of their shampoo that Mel had and thought it was great. Felt really slick and smelled nice. They are still on the go and have a new "non gloss" shampoo coming out which I'm guessing it for a coated car as not to contaminate the layer as mentioned above funny enough.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Air fresheners, I use detailed onlines warm cookies it's amazing stuff, will make you hungry on the trip 😂. I own more air fresheners than some people own products.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Good news because I love it. Hadn't yet applied it to my wife's new car which was ceramic coated but planning to when I get a chance.
How often would you need to do this on a coated car then roughly .

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Angelwax QED -0/10

Madcow mango sauce - 0/10

Auto finesse vision - 9/10

Gtechniq perfect glass -10/10

Ez car care fusion -10/10

Autobrite direct sheen - 9/10

Ez car care citrus wash - 9/10

Ez car care ghost - 10/10

Anything ive seen from glimmerman is muck. Cant say much more about it.

Last edited:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Angelwax QED -0/10

Madcow mango sauce - 0/10

Auto finesse vision -9/10

Gtechniq perfect glass -10/10

Ez car care fusion -10/10

Autobrite direct sheen 9/10
Yeah I didn't like angel wax QED either. Yet their carpet & upholstery cleaner "absolute" is awesome.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Give ez car care a go bud .great gear. Just ordered their coating kit. This week 30% off with code love30
If theres one thing my life does not need . . . .its more cleaning stuff :joy:
But if theres anything you rate highly let us know and I'll give it a go when I run out.