Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
No - The wife is mad to buy it but I have a feeling it’ll be a waste of time....

I know it’s not directly comparable given that they’re £250, but if you’re after a cordless cleaner the Shark cordless vacuums are fantastic. Great battery life and the suction is as good as our Henry Extra.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Compressors and tools coming back

Ta for the heads up. I now have my dad obsessed with the Lidl DIY deals too lol :laughing:

looks interesting!

The Filter and Reg unit may well be a good buy. Just bare in mind the hoses in the reels are generally a very small diameter and poor quality. It may be ok for light DIY use.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
The Filter and Reg unit may well be a good buy. Just bare in mind the hoses in the reels are generally a very small diameter and poor quality. It may be ok for light DIY use. [/QUOTE said:
Yeah the hoses are small, id say 15mm but theyre ok. I use it for mine and it does the job for the money

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I'm just back from Lidl more stuff bought for the garage. Peg boards, straight edges, kitchen bits and bobs etc etc.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
I was in the Antrim Lidl at Junction 1 yesterday around lunchtime.... Couldn't get looking at the tools for the amount of "Agri Spec" lads crowded around them lol
Joys of being close to Greenmount College :laughing:

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I'm just back from Lidl more stuff bought for the garage. Peg boards, straight edges, kitchen bits and bobs etc etc.

20200206_192616.jpg

every single one of them completely pish.

Last edited:

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
Bought a LED Lenser today in Lidl. Unreal wee torch for the size and price!

Thanks for that, me and my mate picked up one each yesterday. Might even buy a second one to keep in the car. Not likely to get a better torch for under £20

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Bought a LED Lenser today in Lidl. Unreal wee torch for the size and price!
Good call mate, popped down this morning and picked up 2, not many left in Junction one tbh. Great torch as well! My old led lenser gave up about 6 months ago. :grinning:

Last edited: