Stenaline Car Club to Scotland Feb 2020

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Im booked for this Sunday with the car, nothing so far about canceling or not sailing.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I thinking was just ‘Bikes On Board’ that was rescheduled.

Best to give them a ring to confirm that the car trip is still going ahead I would say...

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I still haven’t heard off them about the bike one but will ring tomorrow. If there’s still space, I may just bring the C63 across for a blast

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yep, not going tomorrow 😂

will change the booking to the 29th but that does suit me as it’s a Saturday but will see hat comes of it, non refundable either way.

Zach57

RMS Regular
I rebooked mine to the 22nd, surely there won’t be a strom for the 3rd weekend in a row. Now I can go to NI bmw tomorrow so every cloud and all that.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Scotland was grand earlier. Touch of normal rain and wind, even completely dry in parts. . Coming up the M6 was a complete different story. Torrential rain and wind was mental. Standing water everywhere.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I went on ahead this morning. Little rocky but nothing too mad! Quite a few nice cars on the boat as well

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_101551.jpg
    IMG_20200216_101551.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 123

warren

RMS Photographer
Im heading out this weekend... hopefully. The wind on the met office app is showing winds that are stronger than what it said during the last 2 big storms. Im sure that will be fun on a boat.

warren

RMS Photographer
I’m going for the 2nd time lol
Me too, was there last Sept, was sitting in the sun at the coast..... don't think that's going to be the case tomorrow!

Cars sorted and fuelled up. Don't think its been out in weather like this the whole time Ive had it so far lol

IMG_20200221_191810.jpg

Topmark

RMS Regular
Really keen to do this next time it comes up.

What are the best routes to follow / drives to do? Good driving roads and somewhere nice for lunch would be ideal. Couldn’t find much online and Stenaline’s suggestions don’t look great.

warren

RMS Photographer
@Cooper I might have been behind you on the stairs on the way up there. I haven't seen you in a long time, wasn't going to say hi incase I was wrong lmao.

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Just hoping for the best because I’m working on the 29th.

How’d that work out for ya then? Were you beat about the boat like a turd in a pew with the 3rd stormy weekend in a row...? 😂

Last edited: