What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

Well priced for a manual and has had extensive maintenance of most issues that need addressed. Metropole leather and no sport seats but it’s priced well for that. But what a mad time to buy what is a luxury second car,

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Perfect spec and local car too. Also just dropped by £1k.

If it wasn’t for Coronavirus, I’d be going for a serious look.

1584800020753.jpeg

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix

Well priced for a manual and has had extensive maintenance of most issues that need addressed. Metropole leather and no sport seats but it’s priced well for that. But what a mad time to buy what is a luxury second car,
That is well priced. Really nice too

Reactions: B.M

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That is well priced. Really nice too

They have took a step back by looking at prices now, compared to when I looked last. That’s a nice car realistically priced, all old mot history adds up nicely too, no big issues or big fails. Radiators, AC condensers, clutch and fly, turbo actuators, power steering rack all sorted. Seems a honest car.

The one I was frightfully close to buying is now in PistonHeads for a few quid under 50k at a dealer on mainland,

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
They were dropping long before all this virus **** kicked off, who knows where they will be in 6 months

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Another £500 knocked off this.

And another £500 off. I'd say it's very hard to shift cars at this money privately at the minute.

Perfect spec and local car too. Also just dropped by £1k.

If it wasn’t for Coronavirus, I’d be going for a serious look.

View attachment 269987

Private sale but this didn't seem to bad either. Doesn't have as nice a steering wheel and a few more miles (slightly younger) but does have xenons which is a very nice to have.

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
The car business like most others must be doing nothing at the moment.
There could be a few bargains about if you have the means to pay.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I’d seen it, but 9 years between services.

Ah. That ain't so good...

The "full service history with Porsche" maybe a slight stretch then in the advert now I look at those two intervals in the photo, especially as teh second service wasn't even with Porsche...

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I’d seen it, but 9 years between services.
That's brake fluid change, not service? Have to say I'm not a big a big Porsche guy and think most look the same but those are some motors (and nicer looking models) for that money! Didn't realise they were that sorta price 8o|

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I’ve had this wee motor on my watch list as I’m hankering after an eg civic This is as close as I can get to one as the eg’s are non existent. I had considered getting a small loan but with a 3rd baby due in August and the downturn I don’t think it’s wise. I keep looking at It though, if it was in NI I prob would have it bought by now!

That is awesome. I actually went to look at a Del Sol as my first car after I passed my test about 12/13 years ago. Still would love one now and that looks perfect from the photos!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34

c3bc6c660293.jpg

Have seen this in the flesh and it is as nice as in the photos. Wish I'd the money spare for it.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
super nice example esp with the nismo kit. Decent miles and good history. It’s the DE engine so slightly lower HP but more bullet proof according to then tinternet.
Get her bought and welcome to the world of 25mpg and looking an excuse to hammer it lol.
I also maintain the price of the clean ones are beginning to creep up more rapidly now.
Noticed the 3 year gap in history? It does look well though.