LEXUS IS300 SPORT MANUAL CONVERSION!!

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Link to our latest competition!

Tickets are flying out already!!

3.0 24v 2jz engine with manual conversion done! sounds awesome, and goes really well! class car!

On BC Racing Coilovers which are moving freely so can easily be lifted up!!

Link⬇⬇

1 (10).jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Bought a ticket there mate! Took me about 11 attempts due to VPN issues and not being in the UK so I ended up losing the original number and getting a new one.

Basically if number 38 wins it I'll be raging. But if number 120 wins, then it was obviously meant to be 😂

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Thanks guys, Serious car to be fair, would love this one myself! Everyone knows the IS200 are pretty lifeless to drive but the IS300 with a manual box changes it! sounds awesome and goes really well! A lot of fun!

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Look forward to future draws. Low entries are a big draw to your comps. A few of the other sites are getting silly now.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Thanks fellas. I personally like clios but dont know if there is a big enough market for them to raffle.

Look forward to future draws. Low entries are a big draw to your comps. A few of the other sites are getting silly now.

We will always do the cheap entry comps alongside bigger ones like evos,subarus,m3 and twincam etc

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I'd enter a clio draw before all these toyota draws lol but I'm holding out for a subaru lol.