Top soil

jg4278

RMS Regular
Wanted Top Soil would take 1 or 2 Tons if possible - any ideas on who would be open around North Down Area.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Carryduff builder supplies or Tony Patterson if they're still open

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Looking same in Newtownabbey.
Andy stores apparnetly is sold out of it

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I shall bump this as I could be looking a fairly decent amount delivered fair few tonnes. Anyone know any sources and approx costs.
Screened or unscreened - trying to level out a bit to plant a wildflower meadow.

Ards Peninsula direction.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Tony Patterson in Saintfield do screened topsoil, might be a bit too far away

111gsi

RMS Regular
I shall bump this as I could be looking a fairly decent amount delivered fair few tonnes. Anyone know any sources and approx costs.
Screened or unscreened - trying to level out a bit to plant a wildflower meadow.

Ards Peninsula direction.
Mark Samuel Haulage from Ballynahinch delivered me a 5T loose loaf of lovely screened topsoil to Ballymena for £170.

Absolutely top quality stuff. I had to wait a couple of weeks so the soil was dry enough to go through his screener.

neil-c

RMS Regular
I'm screening again this year. Tipper loads of screened delivered or you can collect ton bags from the yard. Hillsborough.

10mm or 15mm

View attachment 322716

How much can you screen a day @Ollie? If you could screen 20+ ton a day I could probably get you some bulk sales. Same lorry could draw you in sand at a decent rate as it would be heading your way anyway.

Ollie

RMS Regular
How much can you screen a day @Ollie? If you could screen 20+ ton a day I could probably get you some bulk sales. Same lorry could draw you in sand at a decent rate as it would be heading your way anyway.

Thanks for that but I'm buying soil in at the moment so not looking to get rid of huge quantities. Ill keep you in mind if I need rid of some.

neil-c

RMS Regular
Thanks for that but I'm buying soil in at the moment so not looking to get rid of huge quantities. Ill keep you in mind if I need rid of some.

There is a real shortage of screened top soil at the moment- we can't get enough of it.

Ollie

RMS Regular
There is a real shortage of screened top soil at the moment- we can't get enough of it.

Yeah, I can screen 20t/hour but the problem is getting hold of stuff to screen. Anyway I dont do it full time so happy enough ticking away.