Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

B.M

RMS Regular
IMG_5610.JPG

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Think I can safely say that this has never been so clean for this long in my ownership thanks to it only being on the road twice a week for work. Only really needed maintenance washes lately but gave it a coat of Meguiars 3 in 1 the other evening which has at least topped up the protection on the paintwork to an extent.

View attachment 273885
View attachment 273884
i love the wheels on this car especially. in fact, i love it all!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Great looking car but eveytime I see it I think that front plate needs to be a fe mm shorter in height. Will stop it hanging over the front grill ever so slightly. Even move it up a few mm if possible.
Cheers, and yes I agree with you, it does annoy me slightly lol I can’t move it up any further as it’s at the very top edge. I just ordered generic short plates, next set im ordering, I’m going to measure that part of the bumper and see if they can make it to that custom size.

Excuse the dead bugs lol
A422588F-6BEA-470B-937C-F35061AB3CF9.jpeg

Last edited:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Getting some mileage out of these pictures. It hasn’t done an awful lot with this whole lockdown, but it was needing a quick clean up.

04908A97-F6D1-492D-BD84-1EA11C0B7D45.jpeg
93ED67A5-DBF1-44C9-BDC3-5EB0BDF1D482.jpeg
6E69107C-CE92-429F-9A48-7AD1E492E79D.jpeg

I think I will go for an essential journey this weekend. Cleaned using Anachem. Genuinely effortless.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I must be the only person that hasn’t washed their car at all since being off!

Technically I'm not off, but mines not been washed in months now 🙈

Between spending time in the work garage and outside it's covered in dust and dirt will hopefully get at it tomorrow

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I must be the only person that hasn’t washed their car at all since being off!

I’d say that’s a safe bet. I haven’t been off, but there’s not exactly much to do at the weekend or in the nice bright evenings. There’s only so much TV and Xbox I can do.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
IMG_20200426_120353.jpg

First wash since first week of March 8o|

Waiting for delivery of gliptone leather cleaner/conditioner so I can work on the interior next.

Last edited: