The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
CDC2B01A-21DA-469C-BC0B-3A05AA43CE54.jpeg

There’s something particularly awesome about late model turbo-bodied 964s in silver. I used to see a 92 reg one all the time when I lived in Dublin. It sounded rough but looked cool.
CDC2B01A-21DA-469C-BC0B-3A05AA43CE54.jpeg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Not a green fan but definitely looks better on the 997 than the Boxster. Not a fan of that bottom pic at all tbh

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
DSC_0833.JPG

Gave this a quick scrub for my Da today. Have driven it a few times, but this evening I took it for a good half hour rip on my own with the roof down. Never driven anything with the roof down and have never seen the appeal, but I do now. It's a 3.2S with H and R springs and some aftermarket exhaust which sounds good, there's a few chips and scrapes etc, but for all it cost it's a great bus that he isn't precious about parking anywhere .

MarkM

RMS Regular

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Funny I was eyeing that up doing some sums! Don’t think it will sit around long enough though.

edit that, the one o was looking at was in virgin 911!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
997s are my favourite! I remember seeing photos of the RS coming out when I was about 15 thought it was the most epic thing I've ever seen. Bright orange, factory cage, massive wing huge tyres....I was thinking how the hell is that road legal!? The noise of a GT3/RS with a decent exhaust, absolute NA screamers are hard to beat. Proper dream cars!

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
All I see there is a beetle with ugly wheels and a terrible spoiler! :mask:

My girlfriend recently got a 2000ish Bettle convertible in the same colour as my 911 and the front lights are very similar to the point its ruined the 911 for me :joy: