What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Silverstone Auctions on the 23rd have some incredibly nice stuff for sale. Harry Metcalfe done a video on some of the cars and this was one of my favourites!

01.jpg

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I’d have fancied a 5-door for the kids etc...but couldn’t find one ending up getting the coupe...

couldnt live with the older iDrive now tho, prefer the facelifts ...

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I couldn’t afford the insurance for an M3 at the time so bought a silverstone 328i instead, always wondered what the e36 M3 drove like!
Was always a debate back then and probably still now if the M was worth the premium over the top of the range 3 series. Always was imo, it’s not just the extra power but rather the whole package a proper M delivers.
Estoril blue m3 Evo and the e39 m5 were the two cars I wanted most when I was a teenager, had to wait till 23 to get the m3 and a year later for the 5, both did not disappoint!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Was always a debate back then and probably still now if the M was worth the premium over the top of the range 3 series. Always was imo, it’s not just the extra power but rather the whole package a proper M delivers.
Estoril blue m3 Evo and the e39 m5 were the two cars I wanted most when I was a teenager, had to wait till 23 to get the m3 and a year later for the 5, both did not disappoint!

ITBs win every time 🤤

Would love an M3 myself but with the RS a 328 was a good compromise. Until I started shoveling money at it lol

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

both the 3.0 and 3.2 were formidable road tools in there day. And better built and take more abuse than any M since. Fantastic cars.

chap I sold my Dakar 3.0 still has it, lying in a garage 10 years now in needing of a good recommission or restore but won’t sell me it. Lol