2004 JDM SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Anyone know any good groups could share this into to get some exposure?
Screenshot_20200516-151210_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-151156_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-151141_Facebook.jpg

Bronk

RMS Regular
I think with the amount of quality cars that have went up recently.. r kings lambo then their m3 cs just to name a few ..that's £50 people potentially spent in a fort night roughly and cant justify anymore until pay day and have got a sickener with spending so much or they are using their money to bet on the german football today instead 🤣

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'd probably agree with others in relation to the ticket price. Might help shift them in the current climate if you went for cheaper price with more tickets.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Il maybe try that for the next one. Feedback ive always had was people preffered less tickets and higher ticket price for better odds

amcm1

RMS Regular
Il maybe try that for the next one. Feedback ive always had was people preffered less tickets and higher ticket price for better odds

Thats what i would prefer but everyone has their own opinions. I personally would rather pay £20 with 250 chances than £10 and 500. But people are more likely to enter with a lower cost regardless of the number of chances

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Personally I don't like spending more than £16-18 but with the odds and for such a nice impreza this one is totally worth entering. The rms discount just sweetens the deal.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Drive by video is on our facebook page guys! Sounds mad👌
I will upload it tomorrow here when on the laptop 👌

white sport

RMS Regular
Drives
cosmic ep3
I prefer £18-24 with lower numbers better chance of winning, was bout to buy a ticket for the Impreza, is there a discount for rms as above mentioned ?

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
Under £20 with under 700 entries for cars of this quality is excellent and what draws me in every time. Cant see much else out there to beat it. 3rd time lucky hopefully 😆

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Have you tried the usual “like, share and tag 3 mates to be in the chance to win a free entry” etc?

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I'd rather pay 20 a ticket and have lower ticket numbers to. Imo. Nothing wrong with the cars nor prices.

I think there's an influx of competion pages starting atm and the market is spreading to thin, I followed the Regal Instagram page the other night woke up the next morning to 10 other pages following me "x" completions etc and 7 or 8 of them were basically advertising sales for their first draw, which won't help.

I can see me getting another ticket or 2 for this impreza, closer to pay day if its still up 😂 out of all the ones I've entered this is the one I'd want 😍

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
Should be sold out long ago! Almost halfway on it so hopefully get going soon
Always notice when companies give a draw date no matter how many tickets are sold they tend to sell out quicker. Risky I suppose.

colin84

RMS Regular
It really is surprising that this hasn't sold out yet.

Might be worth testing out some different prizes, Caddy Van's or kitted 320d's or something.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Have you tried giving away a few tickets asking all your followers on facebook to like and share with `x` number of friends. RKings do this and end up with 100`s of comments on the comp posts. They are also very pro-active with their followers. It has become a very competitive marketplace with new comp sites popping up every day.