a-kem automotive

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
it's just about ready for launch mate.

I know @big_pete's customer has had great success with it, and the most important bit for us was the chemical resistance and as far as i know it has been holding up.
@da.murf had a small sample to try and i'd be fairly certain its had a few washes since

I just want to be sure before i put it out mate. I wouldn't want anyone wasting money on a product that isn't 100% right

yes mate was coming on to update

so been near a month now (I think lol) and least 4 washes in.

Taken today

945A5C19-2355-41D5-8E67-D8DDB68548A1.jpeg

looks a factory fresh piece of plastic trim. Not the faded grey/Matt mix that it was previous. Seems to be holding up well without any sign of fade

Thumbs up from me!!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I didn't know this. What sort of results would you be getting if it wasn't diluted?
I've mine mixed up in a pressure sprayer and just cover the whole car after a wash. Have always been using the pressure washer though.

Yes, just a pressure sprayer to cover the car and then rinse off gently. You just want to rinse off excess really so either set the pressure washer on a soft sprinkle or use a normal hose sprinkler.

Dilute as per the bottle (1:10 from my dodgy memory?). Don't use undiluted.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Have used a powerhose to rinse ultra gloss for years and don’t see any difference in how it performs or the longevity of it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
When does the fathers day offer end @Big Pimp ? Want to order, but main requirement is the woollies...
I'm all out of 3 piece woolies at the minute - expecting them to be expedited from america any day now.

I do have 2 piece angled in stock.

Unfortunately as a distributor we have pricing from the manufacturer which we must adhere to

one distributor in England got in a bit of bother by altering pricing (and making the difference up in shipping) to make his appear to be cheaper than the set selling price

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I'm all out of 3 piece woolies at the minute - expecting them to be expedited from america any day now.

I do have 2 piece angled in stock.

Unfortunately as a distributor we have pricing from the manufacturer which we must adhere to

one distributor in England got in a bit of bother by altering pricing (and making the difference up in shipping) to make his appear to be cheaper than the set selling price

No worries Ross. It's mostly the large one I'm after so will just hold tight & go for the 3 pack when those arrive. Thanks

Nigelo

RMS Regular
For a bit'o'craic I fired the last of my UltraGloss into an old snowfoam lance and shot it all over the car.....

:eek::monkey:

...I do realise this is probably heresy, but I thought it worked the very best.

:cool:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
For a bit'o'craic I fired the last of my UltraGloss into an old snowfoam lance and shot it all over the car.....

:eek::monkey:

...I do realise this is probably heresy, but I thought it worked the very best.

:cool:
That’s the way @big_pete showed me and I’ve been doing it that way ever since!
In other news, the cargo ship is en route to Zeebrugge, so hoping beyond hope that My foam lances will land early next week:

80E8B254-A4A3-406E-A911-DD5CCF534418.png

coling2005

RMS Regular
Drives
Altea, ATR, CRX
@Big Pimp Did the foam lances come in yet - what is the fitment compatibility on them? Also what about the orange tiger grip gloves as I see they are no longer on your site?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp Did the foam lances come in yet - what is the fitment compatibility on them? Also what about the orange tiger grip gloves as I see they are no longer on your site?
Hello mate.
Lances landed in Dublin on Friday so I’m expecting them early next week.
As for fitments - i will have:
Karcher K series

Black and Decker

Lavor

Nilfisk Kew

Bosch

1/4” female stainless

Karcher brass

Karcher hd
Oh, and orange tiger grips are through the roof. I couldn’t even buy them at any sort of a sensible price so I’d rather not stick them than try to sell them at vastly over inflated prices

coling2005

RMS Regular
Drives
Altea, ATR, CRX
Hello mate.
Lances landed in Dublin on Friday so I’m expecting them early next week.
As for fitments - i will have:
Karcher K series

Black and Decker

Lavor

Nilfisk Kew

Bosch

1/4” female stainless

Karcher brass

Karcher hd
Oh, and orange tiger grips are through the roof. I couldn’t even buy them at any sort of a sensible price so I’d rather not stick them than try to sell them at vastly over inflated prices
Thanks - I'll hopefully pick up a Karcher K Series and a starter pack/combi of stuff for father in laws birthday early July, so this week is perfect timing. I'll be in touch when I hear they have arrived and get another order on.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Worked out what the issue was with the couple of flairosol heads after one spurted out on me earlier

B5A340B2-CB26-4C78-9F56-625E59D9A581.jpeg

I’ll keep an eye out to make sure it doesn’t happen on any of the other ones which I’m sending out.
@Gareth - is yours the same as this?