F1 2020

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

e320mark

RMS Regular
Way does everyone think of Mercedes new paint job
17BDB4B7-947E-4FDF-B2F2-413AA8CD31E3.png
?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Not long now 😎

Looks like everyone has been busy during lockdown and bringing major updates:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Don’t be surprised if the Pink Mercedes’ are ahead of the Ferrari’s.

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Fairly annoyed that they are showing plenty of football matches live but still channel 4 are only showing highlights of F1 : unamused: be interesting to see if the two rounds Silverstone will be shown live

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Don't bet on it, Sky has it well locked down.

Doesn't really matter to be honest, the catch-up or recorded work better anyway for me at least. FF ftw :innocent:

Dave..

RMS Regular
More from the "secret aerodynamicist". Very geeky this time but a good read if you have some spare time 8-|

I haven`t time to read anything as I am watching Sky F1 24/7 so I get good value for money............................:joy::joy:
F2 and F3 are more exciting than F1.
I looked at your link but to me after the first few lines it was blah blah blah and went way over my head.

scub

Banned
mmmm.... no idea if it's a bloke with an axe to grind or the truth.
personally I'd never get tired of booting him but that's nothing to do with the colour of his skin 😇
IMG-20200701-WA0004.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
That reads like a load of balls from a bitter twisted wannabe with nothing to show for his own life :joy:

Aaanyway...

Flip, Mercedes have outdone themselves again.

Superb by Lando!

And Ferrari look like they've really messed up and actually made the car worse 8o|

The "pink Mercedes" wasn't much to write home about in the end.

Think FF will be the order of the day tomorrow, lol :innocent:

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Hamilton has played the skin colour card a few times, was the first thing turned me against him tbh, no need for it, and the article above is perfectly plausible,

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
If Hamilton was gifted his place in f1, his six championships tell a different story.

Other motor sport series have more diversity in them for example. I watched a thing on sky f1 this afternoon and prior to Hamilton, who was f1's first black race starter, there was one black test driver who was excluded from starting by the team's owner.

Whatever your opinion of Hamilton, he has a point but more so, his place was earned. For all the Hulkinbergs and Kobeyashis who showed promise, they are plenty of Maldonados and Kyvats.

scub

Banned
It's equally possible that it's utter balls made up by some bitter sort who didn't make it as they weren't good enough.

Where are all these other drivers with their 'black privilage'? Jesus christ, what a load of *****.
the bloke runs a motor sport school these days so to go on print with a lot of outright lies would be financial suicide surely?
that's not to say there's not an element of sour grapes in there too. honestly don't know. or really care. I was sent it by a mate who's a Lewis fan.
anyhoo - poor turn out by Ferrari. wtf's going on in a once great team?
another procession season ahead for Mercedes maybe?
for the sake of f1 I hope not as its a bit of a pointless watch as a sporting spectacle. the ultimate 1 horse race!

sam_9n

RMS Regular
That reads like a load of balls from a bitter twisted wannabe with nothing to show for his own life :joy:

Aaanyway...

Flip, Mercedes have outdone themselves again.

Superb by Lando!

And Ferrari look like they've really messed up and actually made the car worse 8o|

The "pink Mercedes" wasn't much to write home about in the end.

Think FF will be the order of the day tomorrow, lol :innocent:

good improvement by the pink Mercedes though since last year.

7FD380A9-4058-4F9D-8F03-5B3BCEBCC878.png

Robert

RMS Trader
Hopefully RB can piss on the mercs parade in the best interests of entertainment. Max has done what the team needed of him so far, let’s hope they have the strategy in place to get him a win today. Vettel is probably past the point of giving a dam, but LC won’t be happy going backwards. Superb effort by Norris, ricciardo will be happy to see that sort of progress.

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
good improvement by the pink Mercedes though since last year.

View attachment 286023
How can Ferrari be slower than last years Mercedes and I can only see Ferrari struggling more with the impending budget cap coming in. Red bull are massively disappointing especially with Newey at the helm. Just shows you Mercedes have completed ripped up law of diminishing returns rulebook. Great to see McLaren up there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.