Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Stick welders generally are no good for automotive.

They're great for anything more agricultural. Gates, digger buckets anything heavy.
I'd tend to agree, but I bought one of those wee Lidl 80A welders and with thin rods I can weld sheet metal. Did a couple of repair patches with it but then to be honest I got fed up with it and went back to using the MIG.

MarkLFC85

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Anyone selling the circular saw rechargeable one? I’ve the jigsaw so can buy body only if you need the battery for other tools? Before I try the fleabay

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Elvis showed up to Enniskillen Lidl there for a few cans
D3648BD8-8C0A-4039-BFC6-E366E9935F97.jpeg

Walder

RMS Regular
Anyone in and out recently have you seen a detail sander in lidl? It's been a week or so since I've been down.

But I'm about to start a job and a wee sander would speed it up to no end.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Anyone buy a parkside scrollsaw from lidl just wondering what there like.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Does anyone know if they're still selling the trolley jacks for £17.99? I could be doing with another one to throw in the van.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Does anyone know if they're still selling the trolley jacks for £17.99? I could be doing with another one to throw in the van.
I kept meaning to lift one in the Limavady store but I was never there in the car before they sold out.

RevT

RMS Regular

No idea what they’re like but you’ll get a 2 ton trolley jack in a motor factors for not much more, usually £20.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I’d say all £20 ish trolley jacks are much for muchness...not exactly high end but still need to hold a car up! Do they come in a carry bag/case?

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
I’d say all £20 ish trolley jacks are much for muchness...not exactly high end but still need to hold a car up! Do they come in a carry bag/case?

They come in a cardboard box which is a bit annoying and the handle comes in 2 pieces, which rolls around the boot slot

n3il

RMS Regular
Drives
CRXvtec/vtis
Well my Lidl Parkside hammer drill/ mini kango finally bit the dust today and let out the magic smoke. A solid 1 1/2hrs of kangoing at a wall was just too much for it.
£40 and seven years use isn't a bad run.
New brushes prob sort it

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Anyone see any bicycle maintenance stands in their local lidl. Coleraine and Portrush have none.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I never noticed any in Limavady but I bought a stand off amazon for £30 a few years ago the same as the lidl one.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
I only see £40 upwards on amazon and to be honest I prob don't do enough spannering on bikes to spend anymore than that

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
It was probably 3 or more years ago I bought mine off amazon. I just checked there it says no longer available.