a-kem automotive

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Thats awesome dude. I'm really delighted.

I can't wait until others from here use them and let me know what they think.

You can actually hear them working better - I know it sounds silly, but trust me, when you connect it and use it and hear the air being gulped in, you'll know what I'm talking about.
The foam that comes from it is proper thick. Great job it is pal.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Ordered a lance last night @Big Pimp but forgot to change the attachment. Have ordered Black and Decker instead of Karcher. Don’t think it matters as I have a Karcher quick release to fit to it but if you can change it before it goes out that would be great. Order no. 3278

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ordered a lance last night @Big Pimp but forgot to change the attachment. Have ordered Black and Decker instead of Karcher. Don’t think it matters as I have a Karcher quick release to fit to it but if you can change it before it goes out that would be great. Order no. 3278
I have it changed for you mate

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Things you love to see!!

3C074698-5EC5-4CC6-B099-69177E31DCFE.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
You need tyre shine of some sort in kit 1 pal. Nothing as bad as an immaculate car without the tyres minted.
perfect - I'll do that - thank you very much dude

That looks like well thought out bundles. Great the way they target different types of users.

Good shout on the tyre shine (y)
I've been going over and over it to make sure it appealed without either overstocking or giving unnecessary products

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
ok, made an adjustment to add in a tyre dressing of your choice.

Now we have:

Kit 1) Prewash / Wash / Protect - Designed for new users who may not have a power washer or foam cannon

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing

To purchase this separately would cost £55, but this bundle will cost just £46.75 representing a 15% saving

Kit 2) Prewash / Wash / Protect for people - Designed for users who already have a foam cannon

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing

In addition to the above, you will also receive:

2lt UltraFoam for use in foam cannon / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

To purchase this separately would cost almost £75, but this bundle will cost £63.75, representing a 15% saving

Kit 3) Deep Clean package - The complete exterior package for users with foam cannons

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

In addition to the above you will also receive 500ml of Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal & 750ml Purge Fallout Remover

To purchase this separately would cost £96 but this bundle will cost just £75, representing a 22% saving

Kit 4) Interior cleaning kit

500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To purchase these separately would cost almost £30, but this bundle will cost £24, representing a 20% saving

Kit 5) Total Cleaning Kit - comprising of all of the above

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass / 500ml Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal / 1 x 750ml Purge / 500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To buy all of this separately would cost £125, but this bundle will cost only £95, representing almost 25% saving

Last edited:

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
ok, made an adjustment to add in a tyre dressing of your choice.

Now we have:

Kit 1) Prewash / Wash / Protect - Designed for new users who may not have a power washer or foam cannon

To purchase this separately would cost £55, but this bundle will cost just £37.95 representing a 15% saving

Kit 2) Prewash / Wash / Protect for people - Designed for users who already have a foam cannon

In addition to the above, you will also receive:

2lt UltraFoam for use in foam cannon / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

To purchase this separately would cost almost £75, but this bundle will cost £55, representing a 15% saving

Kit 3) Deep Clean package - The complete exterior package for users with foam cannons

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

In addition to the above you will also receive 500ml of Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal & 750ml Purge Fallout Remover

To purchase this separately would cost £96 but this bundle will cost just £75, representing a 20% saving

Kit 4) Interior cleaning kit

500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To purchase these separately would cost almost £30, but this bundle will cost £22.50, representing a 20% saving

Kit 5) Total Cleaning Kit - comprising of all of the above

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass / 500ml Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal / 1 x 750ml Purge / 500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

To buy all of this separately would cost £125, but this bundle will cost only £95, representing almost 25% saving
They're good options and I probably would have bought the total kit when i placed my first order as a handy way to get everything

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Would it be worth doing a sampler kit, I've noticed alot more doing it. With so many companies popping up and competition getting harder to push your product the sampler kit would be a way of getting a teaser out there. Then people could buy the full range after. Most run a full list of products at 100ml each. Something to add down the line possibly?

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Another box of goodies arrived today!

49B7B5EA-3675-48B6-9327-FDE2F2BE5445.jpeg

Need to ask a probably stupid question though - with the snowfoam lance, which way round does the wee connector go? Not sure if it even makes a difference or not but does the washer go to the bottle side or hose side?

2D59E935-40A1-4260-AA99-B2C22D268A4E.jpeg
0DF90F8F-4D67-4EF1-B246-2324FCA7E79C.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross you might want to check them figures as I think you're doing yourself out of money there. Although maybe just doing a write up first?
thank you dude,

was cutting and pasting from before i added the tyre shine so figures were well out.

It's as well someone is reading it properly!!!
Would it be worth doing a sampler kit, I've noticed alot more doing it. With so many companies popping up and competition getting harder to push your product the sampler kit would be a way of getting a teaser out there. Then people could buy the full range after. Most run a full list of products at 100ml each. Something to add down the line possibly?
do you want to see a secret, that @Reno_LV wouldn't let me share on social media yet???

https image host

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Another box of goodies arrived today!

Need to ask a probably stupid question though - with the snowfoam lance, which way round does the wee connector go? Not sure if it even makes a difference or not but does the washer go to the bottle side or hose side

bottom picture - side with the o ring closest to the nozzle, wrap a bit of PTFE tape round the other end and attach your washer specific attachment onto the brass end which is naked
Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 18.38.29.png

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
New snow foam lance and foam arrived today. Excellent service as usual. Fits together fine with
my new quick release trigger gun too.

View attachment 289217View attachment 289218
now thats sexy!

I can't wait to see what you think of it - I've had quite a few messages today from customers who are delighted and they know what I meant when I said you can hear the difference

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
now thats sexy!

I can't wait to see what you think of it - I've had quite a few messages today from customers who are delighted and they know what I meant when I said you can hear the difference

Hope to get a go at the weekend. My K5 is back from repair today and is now changing the pressure properly instead of being stuck on the mix setting which was effectively half pressure.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
thank you dude,

was cutting and pasting from before i added the tyre shine so figures were well out.

It's as well someone is reading it properly!!!

do you want to see a secret, that @Reno_LV wouldn't let me share on social media yet???

https image host

Thought that myself about the pricing, the price for kit 1 gave me deja vu 🤣 but forgot to reply as I saw it on my lunch 🙈

All the new stuff looks fantastic bud 👌